Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > afraid to fall in love?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
tm11
down by law

afraid to fall in love?

hm.. i'm going out with a REALLY nice girl... but she goes to college in fall... and I'm kind of worried that if things get really serious... it will be so hard because i'll only get to see her sometimes... it will be hard either way.. but I'm worried that i might fall for her... I wouldn't mind, but it's just something that's been in the back of my mind.

how about you? what are your thoughts?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-29-2002 08:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
FinkL_StArZ

it very difficult to love a girl and concentrate on your school work. when i used to date, i used to spend all my free time talking to my g/f dat i wuz isolated from my academic studies. ive given up dating completely juz so i can concentrate on my studies and start again going into college...

Old Post 05-29-2002 11:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for FinkL_StArZ Click here to Send FinkL_StArZ a Private Message Find more posts by FinkL_StArZ Add FinkL_StArZ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
neXt

well even if you go to college, it shouldnt really affect your grade. Just as long as you can manage your time properly..

Anyways to answer ur question, I personally think you should go for it if you think u can handle an LD relationship.. guess it depends on how far shes going and how often u'll see her. You gotta realize it can get hard tho, cuz all the missin can really hurt.

Old Post 05-30-2002 08:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for neXt Click here to Send neXt a Private Message Find more posts by neXt Add neXt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

i say go for it~

altho it may be hard...all the good things bout da relationship and love will overcome those hard times...

if people were sOo afraid of getting hurt..there would be no love at all .. well da "in love" stuff..not juss da plain love dat one feels for family and friends ^^

Old Post 05-30-2002 10:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

haha, perhaps i should have clarified.. i know what i'm gonna do... i was just asking people to share their experiences... but opinions are cool too heh.

Old Post 05-31-2002 12:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote