Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Creative Writing > ***NEXT LIFE***
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Thumbs up ***NEXT LIFE***

Okai, I just wanna say that I really like to write fanfics... but this one is not a fanfic... It's a really short story that I finished in about one night. I know that makes it sound like I didn't put much thought into it, but I know that if you read it, you'll really like it. I promise you. Oh, if you read my "A Better Day" story and you liked it, you'll like this one too! Just read it!

***NEXT LIFE***

A red 1994 Honda Civic pulled into a parking lot at a state park around ten on a Thursday night. A young man, around the age of 19, stepped out of the driver’s side of the car. Then a girl, around the age of 15, walks out of the passenger side holding a daisy. The young man walks over to the girl and takes her hand. They walk towards an open field in the park where a bench is sitting. They both sit on top of the bench and the girl leans on the young man’s shoulder. The young man wraps his arms around the girl. While staring at the stars, they sit there in silence. After a while, the girl sets the daisy that she was holding on the side of the bench. Suddenly, the young man sees a star that is getting brighter and brighter every second. He points to it immediately and the girl stares at it. They both watch it in amazement as it tells a story...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-12-2002 01:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

There is a girl sitting in a park enjoying nature and all the wonders surrounding her. There are flowers, trees, and little streams in the park. She is sitting next to an extraordinary patch of daisies. Daisies are her favorite flowers! The trees and streams are also extremely lovely. Not only did the park have beautiful things in nature such as flowers, trees, and streams, but there was also an ocean. The ocean was pure and blue. The word clean could not express enough how pure this ocean was. And to the right of the park and ocean was a gigantic cliff hanging about 400 feet into the air. The area was a beautiful scene!
While the girl was enjoying nature, she didn’t notice a young man approach her. The young man was tall, handsome, and well-dressed. He had short dark hair and by the way he stood, you could tell he was well-mannered. When she finally notices him, she looked up.
“Steve!” she exclaimed. “I didn’t know that you were here already!”
The young man, Steve, smiled and replied, “I just got here!”
The girl gave him a hug!
“Julie, I have something for you!” Steve smiled again.
“Really? What is it?” Julie asked eagerly.
Steve reached into his pocket and pulls out a necklace. The necklace had a little locket on it. It was an ordinary heart like on all lockets, but a daisy. He knew that Julie loved daisies, so he got it specially made for her! Julie took it and opened it to take a look at the inside. In the inside, she found a cute little picture of her and Steve. She smiles, gives him a kiss, and then he puts it on her.
The next day, while Julie was taking a shower, she left the necklace in her bedroom. Her mother had wondered into her bedroom and noticed something shining and glimmering. The reflection from the sun had made the necklace shine brightly. So Julie’s mother walked over to the necklace, picked it up, and opened the locket. She took a good look at it and was devastated with what she saw. So Julie’s mother took the necklace down to Julie’s father.
When Julie was finished cleaning herself up, she went downstairs. When she got there, her father called her to go to the living room. So she headed towards the room. When she got there, her father was sitting down and reading his paperwork with his glasses rested comfortably on his nose.
“Yes daddy?” Julie asked.
“Sit down,” her father said softly but angrily. He didn’t look up from his papers at all.
Julie knew that something was wrong. She hated it when her father was angry. Slowly, her father removed his glasses from his nose. He set it on the side and then set his papers down. Then he looked up. He stands up, reached into his pocket and pulls out the necklace with the daisy locket on it.
“I can explain...” Julie tried to explain.
“There’s nothing to explain here,” her father shouted out angrily. “I thought I told you to stay away from people like him. How many times have I told you that he’s too old for you and that he is not a good person? Don’t you ever listen? Are you not scared of what could happen?”
Her father went on lecturing her. She was hurt inside. She wanted to cry. She wanted to make her father understand. She wanted to tell him that she loved Steve and that Steve is not a bad guy. That Steve is nothing like what her father thought. She knew that her father was wrong because her father had never met him, nor his family. Her father was the kind of guy that assumed things without getting the true facts. She wanted to make him understand so much, but she knew that no matter what she tried to say or do, he’d never listen to her. He was stubborn like that. Whenever he said anything, that was the way that it was going to be. He always had the last word. Julie wanted to talk back, but she knew better and she didn’t want to be in the living room any longer so she stood there, nodding every once in while.
“You are not going to go out until I approve you. From now on, you are going to stay in the house unless your mother and I say you can leave. Do you understand?” Julie’s father demanded angrily.
“But daddy...” Julie was interrupted again.
“Do you understand?” her father demanded angrily again.
She paused to think about it for a while. She had to get out of the house some how. She couldn’t stay locked up in the house. Every other day, her and Steve always met at the park. She just couldn’t take it anymore. She had to say something. She was full of anger and hatred for her father because he did not understand and he would never want to understand.
“I love him daddy!” She yelled angrily. “I love him and you wouldn’t understand because you are so shallow!”
Her father looked at her in amazement and anger because she had never talked back to him like that before. Julie ran straight upstairs to her bedroom, slammed the door behind her, plopped on her bed and began to cry. She knew she had to do something.
Steve was walking in the park where Julie and he had always met. Today, they were going to meet again and he decided to go there early. He was walking through the park and notices the daisies that Julie had been sitting next to the last time that they met. He smiled his cute warm smile that could melt the glaciers. Then he thought of a really great idea. He thought that maybe he would stop quickly at a store and but some daisies for Julie and him to plant.
On his way to the store, his cell phone beeped.
“Hello?”
“Steve? This is Julie. I need to see you immediately. Can you meet me on the cliff by the park that we always meet?” Julie said.
“Yeah, I can do that,” Steve answered.
“Okay, I gotta go now. I’ll see you there then. I love you!” Julie hung up the phone in a rush.
Steve was really confused. He knew that something was wrong too. He had never heard Julie so... sad, angry, and lonely before. So he hurried to the store and bought two daisies for them to plant then rushed up to the cliff.
When he got there, she wasn’t there yet so he stayed at the very top of the cliff and waited for her. About thirty minutes later, she showed up. Steve saw her running up to where he was and she looked really pale. When Julie reached Steve, she gave him a hug. She just couldn’t hold it in her anymore and tears began rolling down her cheeks.
“Julie, what’s wrong?” Steve was concerned.
“Oh Steve,” Julie begins to mumble.
Julie explains everything to her. Steve was so angry about what she had told him. He just sat there in silence, not knowing what to say. Julie is still crying on his shoulder. After a while, they discuss what to do.
“Come on, let’s plant these daisies.”
Steve grabs the daisies and they both plant the daisies. The daisies are next to each other near a little rock sitting on the side. Steve hugs Julie and they stand there and watch the daisies for a while.
“If only people could be as peaceful,” Julie explains.
“Ready?” Steve asks.
Julie looks at Steve with sad tired eyes from all the crying she had been doing. Steve notices that her face is even more pale. Julie nods.
Steve and Julie then walked towards the edge of the cliff hand in hand. At the edge of the cliff, Steve leans over give Julie a last kiss. With that, they jumped off.
Weeks later, their bodies are found on shore about 2 miles away from the cliff.....

Old Post 04-12-2002 01:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

The fifteen year old girl wipes the tears that had rolled down her cheeks. She grabs her daisy and gets up.
“Come on Julie. Let’s go,” the young man says.
They both walked quietly to the car and drove off.

Old Post 04-12-2002 01:22 PM
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

okai... I hope that you enjoyed that... Oh, and if you haven't read my "A Better Day" story yet... tell me, I'll put it up! Bouncin'!

Old Post 04-12-2002 01:24 PM
lovedontloveme

that was really cute
post up 'a better day' !!
[=

Old Post 04-12-2002 08:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for lovedontloveme Click here to Send lovedontloveme a Private Message Visit lovedontloveme's homepage! Find more posts by lovedontloveme Add lovedontloveme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

wOw~ dat was really gOot..

when i read da end da first time..i forgot da twO lOvers were lOokin up at da stars..=T

sOo sad

Old Post 05-10-2002 05:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote