Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > TV and Movies > Cradle 2 Tha Grave
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Street RSX

Cradle 2 Tha Grave

DAMMMNNNNNNN llooooks HOTTT!!!

i like tha mv that goes with it too!! DMX!! X Gon give it to ya!! grrr ruff ruff!! grrrr Dogs for life!! haha but seriouslie.. that song gets me pumped.. and that commercial looks hella tight! comes out this friday! iwanna goooooooooo!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-26-2003 06:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

this looks like Romeo Must Die part 2, except DMX is co-starring now haha. Regardless, it seems tight, and I'll definitely see it haha

Old Post 02-26-2003 06:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

this is the one w jet li rite? i've never seen dmx act before so i def wanna see this

Old Post 02-26-2003 07:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merdawg
: My Avatar is So CUTE :

yea, this movie looks hott.

DMX was in "exit wounds" i thought he was pretty good, but his skills were countered by Steven Seagall's [spelling] acting skills. lol. but this time, he is with Jet Li, so it's gonna be an adrenaline rush.

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Old Post 02-26-2003 11:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NaRa JjAnG
i wanna be tetris champ

yea this movie looks hot...dmx was also in belly

www.xanga.com/choi127

Old Post 02-26-2003 01:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for NaRa JjAnG Click here to Send NaRa JjAnG a Private Message Find more posts by NaRa JjAnG Add NaRa JjAnG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

quote:
Originally posted by tm11
this looks like Romeo Must Die part 2, except DMX is co-starring now haha. Regardless, it seems tight, and I'll definitely see it haha

hahaha i agree wit u 100%! the first time i saw the trailer, the ending fighting scene in the trailer was EXACTLY like the one in Romeo Must Die!! theres the fire and everything!! lolz! but yeah i'm def gonna see it cuz i like jet li

Old Post 02-26-2003 11:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

yeaa.. DMX appeared in a couple movies.. ROmeo must die was good.. i miss aaliyah..

Exit wounds was crazy!! dmx and steven seagal.
BELLY!!! DMX and Nas!! that was cool.. grand finale went good with tha movie..

just like X gon give it to ya is with this movie. this movie looks crazy

Old Post 02-27-2003 01:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
azn0monk
mystupidSNfromwayback

I just saw it!!!
the action is great!!, jet li kicks so much ass.. hes way faster in this movie than kiss of the dragon or the one..
and the fighting is like kung fu /street combined..

they made dmx look decent too.

jet li does some fantastic shaolin legwork AHH holy shiET..
hardcore fight scenes..prepare to uhh go like "oww"
yeah well of course imma over react just look at my info hahaha

i think dmx and jet did a fantastic job..
it IS romeo must die part II..

romeo must die you cared more for the characters i think..
but yeah still great..

Old Post 03-01-2003 04:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for azn0monk Click here to Send azn0monk a Private Message Find more posts by azn0monk Add azn0monk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KrNjJaNgGoO777

hmmm this movie didn't really impress me it was too predictable. it was ok cuz Jet Li didn't use like the his usual signature moves like in his other movies. Yea he is faster. But i thought the story was kind of weak and it moved too fast. Jet Li barely talks in this film and its really not convincing to see DMX act as a sensitive father although i do give him credit fer an ok job in his second starring role in a movie. SOme of the parts that were meant to be humorous were not except Anthony Anderson who does an excellent job as always. It was kinda predictable too. I jus wasn't impressed with this movie. I guess i expected too much. But i say to all those who are gonna watch it dont' expect too much.

Old Post 03-01-2003 09:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KrNjJaNgGoO777 Click here to Send KrNjJaNgGoO777 a Private Message Find more posts by KrNjJaNgGoO777 Add KrNjJaNgGoO777 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

jet li really cant be in any great movie here in america if he doesnt learn english first. cause the movies he did in china were like classics because he knew how to speak the dialouge and make the movie something to look at, but because he doesnt know a lot of english, it limits to what he can film in america. yea..uh..hope i said it right..

Old Post 03-01-2003 09:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
azn0monk
mystupidSNfromwayback

yeah i think this was more a dmx movie..

but the thing is i think jet does a lot of OK movies..
rather than a Hero every 5-10 years..

Old Post 03-02-2003 01:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for azn0monk Click here to Send azn0monk a Private Message Find more posts by azn0monk Add azn0monk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LilAznKid6I
Asian Diety

Cool Cradle 2 The Grave

Yea Cradle 2 The Grave looks tight
i wanna see it so badly but its rated R but ill think of someway to sneak in! really looks cool tho, the songs cool jet li, DMX everyones cool

The Lil Azn Punk

Old Post 03-08-2003 04:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for LilAznKid6I Click here to Send LilAznKid6I a Private Message Visit LilAznKid6I's homepage! Find more posts by LilAznKid6I Add LilAznKid6I to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LilAznKid6I
Asian Diety

Cool Cradle 2 The Grave

I saw cradle 2 the grave finally! without a parent too
it was really cool, jet li was really tight and the plot wasnt all crappy like i thought it would be

definitly a good movie, if you havent seen it yet see it!

The Lil Azn Punk

Old Post 03-16-2003 04:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for LilAznKid6I Click here to Send LilAznKid6I a Private Message Visit LilAznKid6I's homepage! Find more posts by LilAznKid6I Add LilAznKid6I to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

merged..

Old Post 03-16-2003 09:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merdawg
: My Avatar is So CUTE :

quote:
Originally posted by saranghae
merged..

gj

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Old Post 03-16-2003 11:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

quote:
Originally posted by merdawg
gj

haha.. thanks

i heard this movie was really good.. i wanna watch it sooo much! xP

Old Post 03-17-2003 03:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote