Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Music > favorite former H.O.T. member
Who is your favorite H.O.T. member
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Kang Ta 6 23.08%
Moon Heejun 3 11.54%
Tony An 7 26.92%
Jang Woohyuk 8 30.77%
Lee Jaewon 2 7.69%
Total: 26 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
tm11
down by law

favorite former H.O.T. member

i know this is probably an old old topic, but thought it'd be interesting to see...
Kang Ta's probably gonna win... but oh well, my favorite is still and always Jang Woohyuk..

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-03-2002 05:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

erff... there really isnt H.O.T nemore..
theres "kangta" "moon hee jun" and "JTL"

Old Post 04-03-2002 05:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat
erff... there really isnt H.O.T nemore..
theres "kangta" "moon hee jun" and "JTL"

i know i know...
the poll's just to see who the fav. member of the former group is,that's all. i know they disbanded, everyone does nowadays... i was thinking of asking which act is now the favorite, as in kang ta, hee jun, or JTL, but figured it'd be easier to categorize them as former H.O.T. members, i misspoke in my post , but the thread is "favorite former H.O.T. member"

Old Post 04-03-2002 05:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

Arrow

heh, werd!

ITS WOOHYUK.. !!!

mayn, he got mad dancing skills..

Old Post 04-03-2002 06:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
StRaWbErRy1o04

kangta... cuz his voice is so~ beautiful

Old Post 04-04-2002 07:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for StRaWbErRy1o04 Click here to Send StRaWbErRy1o04 a Private Message Find more posts by StRaWbErRy1o04 Add StRaWbErRy1o04 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuBiLee

my favez are Jang Woo Hyuk and Kang Ta

Old Post 04-04-2002 08:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuBiLee Click here to Send JuBiLee a Private Message Find more posts by JuBiLee Add JuBiLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Heeyeoni

mine used to be tony
but now i still lub tony but i lub jaewon adn woo huk too

Old Post 04-04-2002 10:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Heeyeoni Click here to Send Heeyeoni a Private Message Find more posts by Heeyeoni Add Heeyeoni to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Grace1o04
TonY's GirL 4 LyFe

TONY!!!!!!!! monkey boy..aw...he's so frickin cute

Old Post 04-06-2002 12:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Grace1o04 Click here to Send Grace1o04 a Private Message Find more posts by Grace1o04 Add Grace1o04 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Korean boy

MOON HEE JUN. the best dancer.

Old Post 04-07-2002 02:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Korean boy Click here to Send Korean boy a Private Message Visit Korean boy's homepage! Find more posts by Korean boy Add Korean boy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ReAh

at FIRST i liked kt but i was honest 2 maself n liked em for his loox so i found sumone i can relate to..BUM BA RA RAAaaam~.*drums roll* "ahn seung ho!!" I ALSO LOVE THE OTHERS TOO.!!..

Old Post 04-07-2002 11:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ReAh Click here to Send ReAh a Private Message Visit ReAh's homepage! Find more posts by ReAh Add ReAh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yomitzu

hey

jaewon is hecka FIONe...esspecially his juicy lips...

Old Post 04-08-2002 04:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for yomitzu Click here to Send yomitzu a Private Message Find more posts by yomitzu Add yomitzu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lovedontloveme

Re: favorite former H.O.T. member

quote:
Originally posted by tm11
i know this is probably an old old topic, but thought it'd be interesting to see...
Kang Ta's probably gonna win... but oh well, my favorite is still and always Jang Woohyuk..

word.
woohyuk r0x!! hahah

Old Post 04-08-2002 08:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for lovedontloveme Click here to Send lovedontloveme a Private Message Visit lovedontloveme's homepage! Find more posts by lovedontloveme Add lovedontloveme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote