Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Music > ack dong club album
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
NaRa JjAnG
i wanna be tetris champ

Question ack dong club album

is it ay good cause i'm thinking about getting it :huh:

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-05-2002 03:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for NaRa JjAnG Click here to Send NaRa JjAnG a Private Message Find more posts by NaRa JjAnG Add NaRa JjAnG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sHyGrLy012

Its okay.
I would give it about an 7.5-8.
Out of the 14 tracks total, about 9-10 were worth listening to.
But i think their songs could easily get played out.

Old Post 04-05-2002 05:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sHyGrLy012 Click here to Send sHyGrLy012 a Private Message Visit sHyGrLy012's homepage! Find more posts by sHyGrLy012 Add sHyGrLy012 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

hmm..
its aite..
i dl the whole album before.. buh iss ok..
if u wanan hear em, i can send u some of the songs u wanna listen to before u buy the album..
if u wana listen to it juss msg me on krnxswat , or juss pm me

Old Post 04-05-2002 05:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Grace1o04
TonY's GirL 4 LyFe

yeah its pretty good~~they have tite songs

Old Post 04-06-2002 12:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Grace1o04 Click here to Send Grace1o04 a Private Message Find more posts by Grace1o04 Add Grace1o04 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
azn_sweetie

i have their album! and i LUV it!! i think its great.but the couple fast songs arent that great but otherwise i say its goodd!! hehe

Old Post 04-06-2002 09:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for azn_sweetie Click here to Send azn_sweetie a Private Message Visit azn_sweetie's homepage! Find more posts by azn_sweetie Add azn_sweetie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Korean boy

i dont like that tital song of the

Old Post 04-07-2002 02:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Korean boy Click here to Send Korean boy a Private Message Visit Korean boy's homepage! Find more posts by Korean boy Add Korean boy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yupkipucca
::Yupki::

their voices arent really good but their songz are the best! itz almost the best 1st cd ive heard... i like godz first cd teh best... but if u don't wanna buy it just donload the songz from here

Old Post 04-07-2002 06:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for yupkipucca Click here to Send yupkipucca a Private Message Find more posts by yupkipucca Add yupkipucca to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dope nose
Donnie Darko

Location: in front of a computer screen...jesus...i thought that would be obvious

the only reason why its good is because all those famous producers worked on it....and even though they did it still isnt the greatest album....and they cant sing either....

Old Post 04-08-2002 11:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for dope nose Click here to Send dope nose a Private Message Find more posts by dope nose Add dope nose to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dope nose
Donnie Darko

Location: in front of a computer screen...jesus...i thought that would be obvious

oh well its far better than finkl and they can sing much better than finkl can soo...i guess its alright

Old Post 04-08-2002 11:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for dope nose Click here to Send dope nose a Private Message Find more posts by dope nose Add dope nose to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote