Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Lyricism > been awhile...but i still suck.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
volcom strider
I'm going to be blind

been awhile...but i still suck.

back in keystylin on keyboard tangibles, like a kid in driver's ed with 2 hands on the handles, rip the mic it shows from the skills of vandals// a crippled king formed a riot, will it happen like again un-quiet? we embrace the fateful and make the sweet taste into bitter tasteful, respondin to biggotry in justice's hateful// where's the justice? glocks 'n nines to .45's for dusts and dimes, worried about issues none greater to yours and mine, we're all numbers to the state in the stand-up line// like credit cards, gov't hypocrites around talkin shit about agendas, get ppl in the subject that shouldn't send us, to war when it's not ours then they call us cowards...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-13-2002 06:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for volcom strider Click here to Send volcom strider a Private Message Find more posts by volcom strider Add volcom strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mariposa
MaGiCaLLy DeLiCiOuS

they call you cowards b/c for this nation you must stand - don't be a part of the hype - in God we trust - you gosta stand fo the ppl -
rollin witha punches ticks the time away - fight fo me nigga if you wanna stay - too proud to be a busta and loose to let it go - wear the pride on your back but your hesatation shows - release tha heat you bury beneath - sad moans of war -heard from shore to shore -they knockin at your door - still - can't cop a feel - cuz your numb from the bullshit -that makes this country lose it - and now we can't abuse it -cuz it ain't ours to fight - well dammit man, you're right -
just let them kill eachother - fuck it -when they call us brother - fuck it -when we say in God's name - our nation will reign - but you just say fuck it - we won't own the piss in our lil tin bucket -

i just woke up . . sorry -
haha, i'll come back later

Old Post 07-13-2002 07:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for mariposa Click here to Send mariposa a Private Message Find more posts by mariposa Add mariposa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SamLee

spiffy...spiffy..both freestyles were spiffy...

Old Post 07-16-2002 05:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SamLee Click here to Send SamLee a Private Message Find more posts by SamLee Add SamLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote