Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Music > h to the izzo
who's bettter?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Neptunes 0 0%
Timbaland 3 100.00%
Total: 3 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

h to the izzo

yo wasup everybody

i know jusun made this site dedicated to korean music. Its all good jusun... personally i just think that you're five years too late. But whatever makes ya hppy y'know?

I wanna acknowlege the American music industry. I posted something like this before in the other forum before this but seems like no one gave a shit. Muhahha.. anywayz.

If your in ny scanning around stations, listening to the popular stations like hot 97 or z100 you'd probably listen to the same ole thang. The busta rhymes, or the N' sync.. or even the occasional JayZ.. ma fav.. If you're thinking how different these artists are in reference to producing music and writing lyrics opposed to the korean counterparts.. you are wrong..

I discovered a lot of them use the same producers.. From Britney spears to Limp Bizkit to Jay Z. All of them Beats are either from Neptunes or Timbaland. Dont get me wrong these beats are ILL. but still... I think i'd like to hear something original from the original artist. Y'know??.. i mean what does the artist do?.. just write lyrics?.. maybe they dont even do that??.. then what are they good for? Just to read? damn i can do that. i think i have an okay voice too..

Maybe thats why i appreciate bands more. They dont get the most popular producer to make their beats. They sit and write down lyrics. Maybe i should just stop listening to 97 or 100. I just think that the music industry in the states is not as different from korea. The SM in the states would be like JIVE records. they have all the popular artists.. with all the popular producers.. damnit pisses me off. wut am i saying here.. damnit.. i dont know.. here's some examples of what artists have used what producers

Busta Rhymes, Limp Bizkit, Jay Z, N'sync(jive), Britney Spears(jive), - NEPTUNES(N.E.R.D.S.)
Mystikal(jive), MIssy, petey pablo(jive), N'sync(jive), Aaliyah, Bubba Sparxx -Timbaland

There are probably more out there.. i just can't think of any.. basically anytime you hear neptunes or timbaland thats who they're reffering too.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-30-2002 12:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SoundCtrl

Dude, Timbaland's beats are way better than The Neptunes.

The Neptunes tend to use that same tired ass "hitting 100 gallons of water" beat in all their songs.

Last edited by SoundCtrl on 03-30-2002 at 02:53 PM

Old Post 03-30-2002 01:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SoundCtrl Click here to Send SoundCtrl a Private Message Find more posts by SoundCtrl Add SoundCtrl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
alecks

i was talkin with my friend whos tryin to break into the industry as a producer, graduated from music school and whatnot...

you know they get like 70,000-100,000 a song?
timbaland and neptunes i mean

its crazy

some of their stuff is ridiculously simple too...
like mystikal
listen to some of those beats
and ask yourself if you could not make something better
if someone offered you 70,000 dollars

but then again...
they do have some fresh beats once in a while
and they do supposedly work hard
and they built their names and street cred from bottomup

so watevers

thas the music industry for ya

Old Post 03-30-2002 03:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for alecks Click here to Send alecks a Private Message Find more posts by alecks Add alecks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

yeahi can believe that.. but to them thats chump change man.. i mean.. guess how much music videos cost.. especially the ones hip hop artists make these days.. they run up to a quarter mill these days.. maybe more.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 03-30-2002 05:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote