Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Experience > moving to a boring place
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by weed smoka
i used to live in stockton...pretty boring...all i did was chill at friends house and go swimming...then moved to sf......was pretty coo did all sorts of shit....then fucked up at school and moved to burlingame which was a bore...now im in oakland pretty coo place

i been to stockton didn't like much

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-17-2003 04:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

quote:
Originally posted by TyGer STyLe
but a whole new world opens up when your 18.... CLUBBIN HERE I COME!!!

muhaha! ey gorilla! bk, br, you n peeps better take me along with you! hahaha!

welps... basically wut he said~ in orange county all you need is car n you're set~ just gotta wait 2 months for that n im all good!

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 01-24-2003 10:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mash1mar0
whatever you say bitch

Re: moving to a boring place

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
Man when ilived in oakland i never even heard of aol or online it didn't matter to me i was never home then i moved to alameda and online is the only thing i could do cause theres nothing to do here T_T people are boring everyone likes to stay home T_T someone b myfriend and pick me up and take me out of here!

ha!...... tsk tsk tsk... that's nothing.... i used to live in millbrae...and i moved to dublin.... dublin... there's nothing to do except going to movie or shopping.... and i have no one to go watch movie with.... all my friends are in millbrae.... T_T...
hey alex let's go to movie and get boba! me and soo will pick ya up! ka ka ka

with onE magic pill i EscapE from painful rEality and Enter the wholE nEw diffErEnt world....

I'm not addictEd... I can stop anytimE i want to...

Old Post 01-31-2003 06:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mash1mar0 Click here to Send Mash1mar0 a Private Message Find more posts by Mash1mar0 Add Mash1mar0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*~JoEy~*
. . .

Try Davenport, Iowa.
Counrty land, everyone is or has someone in their immediat family that owns and operates a farm, and your the only korean kid there, and at maximum 10 other asians which are viet.
the percentages are like
96% white
2% black
1% hispanic and
1% other
and there's absolutly nothing to do here, no places to go to, and all everyone does is go to school football games and other sport games, and that's considered "fun" for them

But what's worse is moving alot
Seoul, Korea---> Sacramento, California---------> Edmonton, Alberta(Canada)------> Philadelphia, Pennsylvania----------> Sacramento, California---------> Madison, Wisconsin---------> Davenport, Iowa-------------> Milwaukee, Wisconsin. . . ALL boring places except Toronto, Sacramento, and Philly
Along these places i had temporary places in Toronto, Ontario now my grandparents live there

yea moving sucks. . . you have no sense of belonging, your just everywhere, i don't even unpack all my stuff anymore, i'll prolly move again soon. . . you got friends and shit all over but, it's hard to contact all of em, and if and when you go back to visit it's hard to get back into their lives again cause they went on with their's and you can't do shit. . . . it's just awkward, your not really their friends anymore. . . and because of stupid defense mechenisms i can't make friends easily anymore and i got trust issues. . . life sucks blah!
why am i even saying all these things? i guess it's cuz i just wanna let it out whatever Peace!

Scream!!! FOB Style

Old Post 01-31-2003 09:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for *~JoEy~* Click here to Send *~JoEy~* a Private Message Visit *~JoEy~*'s homepage! Find more posts by *~JoEy~* Add *~JoEy~* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mash1mar0
whatever you say bitch

quote:
Originally posted by *~JoEy~*
Try Davenport, Iowa.
Counrty land, everyone is or has someone in their immediat family that owns and operates a farm, and your the only korean kid there, and at maximum 10 other asians which are viet.
the percentages are like
96% white
2% black
1% hispanic and
1% other
and there's absolutly nothing to do here, no places to go to, and all everyone does is go to school football games and other sport games, and that's considered "fun" for them

But what's worse is moving alot
Seoul, Korea---> Sacramento, California---------> Edmonton, Alberta(Canada)------> Philadelphia, Pennsylvania----------> Sacramento, California---------> Madison, Wisconsin---------> Davenport, Iowa-------------> Milwaukee, Wisconsin. . . ALL boring places except Toronto, Sacramento, and Philly
Along these places i had temporary places in Toronto, Ontario now my grandparents live there

yea moving sucks. . . you have no sense of belonging, your just everywhere, i don't even unpack all my stuff anymore, i'll prolly move again soon. . . you got friends and shit all over but, it's hard to contact all of em, and if and when you go back to visit it's hard to get back into their lives again cause they went on with their's and you can't do shit. . . . it's just awkward, your not really their friends anymore. . . and because of stupid defense mechenisms i can't make friends easily anymore and i got trust issues. . . life sucks blah!
why am i even saying all these things? i guess it's cuz i just wanna let it out whatever Peace!

aw... that sucks.... well i hate moving to diff. places... and i have some issue so it's hard for me to make new friends(i got no friends in dublin... BLEH!).... well.... hope you move to somewhere (where there's a lotta koreans) and stay there for long time!

with onE magic pill i EscapE from painful rEality and Enter the wholE nEw diffErEnt world....

I'm not addictEd... I can stop anytimE i want to...

Old Post 02-01-2003 02:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mash1mar0 Click here to Send Mash1mar0 a Private Message Find more posts by Mash1mar0 Add Mash1mar0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*~JoEy~*
. . .

haha, koreans or not it done matter. . . as long as i can live better. . .

Scream!!! FOB Style

Old Post 02-01-2003 02:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for *~JoEy~* Click here to Send *~JoEy~* a Private Message Visit *~JoEy~*'s homepage! Find more posts by *~JoEy~* Add *~JoEy~* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote