Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Random Thoughts > Unofficial Girls Of Jsl Calendar!!!
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
indecisive
the Deranged one

Unofficial Girls Of Jsl Calendar!!!

muahahah....I have no idea how many of you people will hate us for this but for some reason I decided to make a girls of jsl calendar and aaron being the nice guy he is helped me pick out pictures.

if you're not featured in this it's not that you're not pretty..it's just that we didn't think of your name..sorry :D Don't forget, we love you all. I have a feeling I"m gonna get a lof of "take my picture outta the calendar" e-mails. but sorry ladies..I just spent the last 4 and a half hours working on this so too bad :P hehe

oh...and Miss December is a hottie ;) heh

this is the cover

here are the pages

January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December

woohoo....miss december is a hottie fo sure..lols.

hope you all enjoyed this calendar, I enjoyed making it. send all your "great work" e-mails and PMs to me and all your hate e-mails and PMs to aaron(StreetRSX) heh.

PM me if you have a really big problem with this though.

EDIT: oh..and there no way in hell that I'm doing a "Guys of JSL calendar" either sheits. hahaha. one of you ladies can do that(or guys..whatever). if you want my template psd file then just IM me on aim or msn and I'll let you use it for the Guys of JSL calendar

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Last edited by indecisive on 11-27-2002 at 12:09 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-26-2002 09:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

haha oh yes, miss december!

great work dude :thumbup:

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 11-26-2002 09:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

lols thanks man

well..i've had my usual half hour downtime after I finish a project and ish 2AM now. I'm so going to bed...5 hours of sleep weee...*zzzzzzzzzz*

oh..I forgot to say that I was planning to release this in december lols. I was planning to work on it gradually. but then when I was doing the calendar for may I figured I might as well finish now. so I finished now and I figured that my servers would be fast since it's pretty late so file transfers wouldn't be a problem so I uploaded..and then I figured that I should just post the damn thing heh. so there it is. now...GOODNIGHT!....

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 11-26-2002 10:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

oooo damn december...i never knew what true beauty was until i saw miss december

Old Post 11-26-2002 10:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

Whooohooo julie is for april!!! ma month

october is pretty

so is march june january july august september may febuary and november *droolz

but damnnnn december!!!

Old Post 11-26-2002 12:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

yo shuddup tim!!! i wuz up til 4 helping yoo out!! haha even tho yoo stayed up til 2.. remember that my time is like 3 hours ahead of yours!! so wen yoo wer werkking on it at 12 it wuz 3.00 for me!! hhahaha..

itz all good tho, it wuz fun helping yoo out!!

SORRIEE again for those people that might've wanted to be in it.. itz not cuz me and tim didn't want to pick yoo, itz just i probablie couldn't think of your names.. or didn't think there would be pikz of yoo.. yoo kno i wouldn't purposeliee leave yoo out just to make yoo feel badd.. haha buh if yoo dunt want to be in it PM me or indecisive. and we'll werkk it out.. buh yes good job TIM! thas sum craziee stuph too did.. wow, i dint expect yoo to get all that dun in one nite.

Last edited by Street RSX on 11-26-2002 at 07:54 PM

Old Post 11-26-2002 03:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuJu
shaKe :: sHake

LOL hahaha u were tellin me bout it...
buh u said u were kiddin! oh wellz
good job arron n tim very nicE~ lOL lotza pretty giRLs n i love decemberz pic

Old Post 11-26-2002 05:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuJu Click here to Send JuJu a Private Message Find more posts by JuJu Add JuJu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuJu

waiT y is it unofficial girls...

Old Post 11-26-2002 05:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuJu Click here to Send JuJu a Private Message Find more posts by JuJu Add JuJu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

quote:
Originally posted by cHiNkLilgiRL
waiT y is it unofficial girls...

cuz they did it for fun...its not officially the calender

Old Post 11-26-2002 06:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

haha... how cute ^^

... but i can't see the pics :sad:

Old Post 11-26-2002 07:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

quote:
Originally posted by saranghae
haha... how cute ^^

... but i can't see the pics :sad:

yoo cant?? jus click tha links.. they werkk.. and click september!! dunt ferget that month.. itz most important one for yoo at least haha

Old Post 11-26-2002 07:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

quote:
Originally posted by Street RSX
yoo cant?? jus click tha links.. they werkk.. and click september!! dunt ferget that month.. itz most important one for yoo at least haha

haha but all the links i click on... it doesn't work :huh:

Old Post 11-26-2002 08:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

aiite i'll jus put it up

Jan

feb

mar

apr

may

june

Last edited by Street RSX on 11-27-2002 at 05:01 AM

Old Post 11-26-2002 08:06 PM
Street RSX

July

aug

sep

oct

nov

dec

Last edited by Street RSX on 11-27-2002 at 05:03 AM

Old Post 11-26-2002 08:08 PM
Street RSX

aiite there yoo go!!

Old Post 11-26-2002 08:09 PM
JuJu

very nice!

good job

Old Post 11-26-2002 08:12 PM
saranghae

aww... how sweet aaron... u did it all for me i feel so special... haha.

but still... i dunno why... i still can't see it. i'm i the onlie one who can't? :sad:

Old Post 11-26-2002 08:23 PM
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

haha kristina is on my month JULY...coool

Old Post 11-26-2002 08:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for marvinOPPA Click here to Send marvinOPPA a Private Message Find more posts by marvinOPPA Add marvinOPPA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DEmeant0r
Ex-Mod

haha December is DAMMMM!

Old Post 11-26-2002 08:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DEmeant0r Click here to Send DEmeant0r a Private Message Visit DEmeant0r's homepage! Find more posts by DEmeant0r Add DEmeant0r to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuJu

dere should be a boys of JSL calendar!
LOL wonder were i got that idea from

Old Post 11-26-2002 09:02 PM