Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Literature > what was...
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
xXFallenAngeLXx
-GoDdEsS oF iNsAnItY-

what was...

what was the last book u read/what is the book you are currently reading?

*i don't want you, to give it all up, leave your own life collecting dust, and i don't want you to feel sorry for me, never give us a chance to be, and i don't need you to be by my side, to tell me that everything's alright, just wanted you to tell me the truth, you know i'd do that for you*

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-26-2002 06:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for xXFallenAngeLXx Click here to Send xXFallenAngeLXx a Private Message Find more posts by xXFallenAngeLXx Add xXFallenAngeLXx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lovedontloveme

Portrait in Sepia by Isabelle Allende
Hehe, rereading it [:

Old Post 04-26-2002 11:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for lovedontloveme Click here to Send lovedontloveme a Private Message Visit lovedontloveme's homepage! Find more posts by lovedontloveme Add lovedontloveme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

HOT ZONE was the last one i read

ack... its good a book though..

all true.. cept the characters got some change

Old Post 04-29-2002 05:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

last scholastically forced book i read was Lord of the Flies by William Golding

last cool book i read was Life, the Universe, and Everything by Douglas Adams. For some reason lots of ppl don't under stand the prequels so they haven't read this book

Old Post 05-07-2002 02:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

Re: what was...

the last book i read - Heart of Darkness (the beginning of the book is boring, but towards the end, the imagery is so graphic and gruesome. this book is rated R)
right now - rereading Catch-22(this book is so funnie!)

Old Post 05-07-2002 09:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

to kill the mocking bird..

its a good book..

Old Post 05-07-2002 11:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
uNiece
GOING DEEPER

Farewell to Manzanar simply a simply good book. short and sweet.

Old Post 05-07-2002 11:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for uNiece Click here to Send uNiece a Private Message Find more posts by uNiece Add uNiece to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

book im currently reading IS...
gone with the wind

cause its a summer reading assignment.. hella sucks

Old Post 06-29-2002 06:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

the bonesetters daughter by amy tan

Old Post 07-02-2002 06:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
untouchable
cuz im ur #1

probably The Nanny Diaries

Old Post 07-03-2002 06:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for untouchable Click here to Send untouchable a Private Message Visit untouchable's homepage! Find more posts by untouchable Add untouchable to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

FOX GIRL. i forgot who it was but it was by a korean author .. story about a korean girl.. how nice

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 07-03-2002 06:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shoujo

The Lost Boy - Dave Pelzer -- I'm reading it at the moment
The last book i read is 'Falling Leaves' by Adeline Yen Mah

Old Post 07-06-2002 06:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for shoujo Click here to Send shoujo a Private Message Find more posts by shoujo Add shoujo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
storm

quote:
Originally posted by TAIgrr
HOT ZONE was the last one i read

ack... its good a book though..

all true.. cept the characters got some change

omg that book...I read it when I was 10 and after the first few chapters I was freaked out (it was pretty sick too...) even scarier is that it was true *shudder*

last book I read was Bloodtide by Melvin Burgess (so good!!) not reading anything right now. need recommendations!

Old Post 07-17-2002 12:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for storm Click here to Send storm a Private Message Find more posts by storm Add storm to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote