Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Creative Writing > next chapter
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
red_anjo

next chapter

Chapter 2
Jun Jin came over by me with a big grin on his face.
"Don't look at me like that," I said
"Don't you want your gift?" he asked
"No,"
"Come on, I've worked real hard on it, Hee Jun gave me the idea. And I even got everyone to help me."
"Um... okay... I gesse.."
I knew Jun Jin was a great dancer so either he was gonna preform for me or do something else.
"Don't laugh okay" he said
"He's been working on his rapping!" yelled Eric
I looked over at him, his gurlfren See Ah covered his mouth and shook her head.
What losers, they made the cutest couple. I smiled and waited as Jun Jin cleared peole off the dance floor. Kangta and Tony carried in a Keyboard, Kangta stood at i while Tony went and grabbed a microphone. Eric, Andy, Jun Jin, Hee Jun, Jae Won ,Dongwan, and Woo Hyuk were all lined up.
"What are they gonna do?" I asked See Ah
She shook her head. "You'll like it,"
"Should I be scared?"
"Don't be silly Han, you think they do anything to embrass you?"
"OMG, gurl you just don't know them like I do,"
"Quit! we're starting !" yelled Jun Jin
Kangta began playing the Keyboard
"Gurl since the first day we met, through all the times we had,"
I looked at See Ah, who the hell just said that none of the boys even moved their lips. I looked around, out walked Jun Jin's friend, he was the one that said it.
"I thank God that I found you"
I gave them a big smiled and rolled my eyes. These losers actually remembered. Back in senoir year on my birthday, they made me skipped school they were gonna take me to go see 1tym, when we got there, it was closed. The group couldn't make it. We ended up going back to school, and were all stuck with after school detention, clapping erasers and cleaning the blackboards. I was so mad. They had promised me they make it up, they even bought me all the C.Ds, butta I already had them.
"Oh yea~ So glad to have you in my life..."
"Dang, See Ah he sounds so much like Danny Im," I said
I looked to see where Min woo was, he was no where to be seen. I looked at Jun Jin he winked at me then looked at the door, before I could even get my eyes over there, I heared See Ah scream. I looked at her.
She was jumping up and down say OMG, OMG and pointing to the door.
I look and there was 1tym, I couldn't believe my eyes. I had heared the group broke up.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-20-2003 02:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for red_anjo Click here to Send red_anjo a Private Message Find more posts by red_anjo Add red_anjo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chinesegrl

wow thats good! i was totalled zoned into the story and the last chapter! keep writin.. btw you should post all your chapters in the same thread so i dont have to go back and forth ha dont mind me im jus kinda lazy hahaha

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-21-2003 04:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Chinesegrl Click here to Send Chinesegrl a Private Message Visit Chinesegrl's homepage! Find more posts by Chinesegrl Add Chinesegrl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote