Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > does he care about me?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
aint she pretty

does he care about me?

my b/f says that he cares and love me
but i don't really know
becuz he doesnt really act like he does.... just wordz...
and that pissed me off!!!
and i don't want our relationship to end this way...
just because i don't believe his wordz...
wut am i supposed to do?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-05-2002 09:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aint she pretty Click here to Send aint she pretty a Private Message Find more posts by aint she pretty Add aint she pretty to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

if he loves you, he loves you, if he doesnt, he doesnt. if he doesnt, get on with your life. if you cant even believe his words, then there's already somethin wrong with your relationship. maybe you should think again about the current state of things between you two.

thanx huby40

Old Post 12-05-2002 09:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

I agree with seung ju

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Old Post 12-05-2002 10:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aint she pretty

guess so.. thanks.. gonna have to think about everything...

Old Post 12-05-2002 10:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aint she pretty Click here to Send aint she pretty a Private Message Find more posts by aint she pretty Add aint she pretty to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

quote:
Originally posted by seung ju
if he loves you, he loves you, if he doesnt, he doesnt. if he doesnt, get on with your life. if you cant even believe his words, then there's already somethin wrong with your relationship. maybe you should think again about the current state of things between you two.

goot advice

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 12-06-2002 06:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

wow.. same thing going on wit yoo and anuther person i kno.. talk it out.. i dun kno why.. buh yoo should maybe talk to him.. not just taht, if its so hard to trust him.. even werdds.. than that means there's no trust in that relationship.. i guess even tho yoo dun wanna end it this way.. either talk to him, and i guess jus end it and move on.. or find a way or start over to regain or just hav more trust in him..

Old Post 12-06-2002 01:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

I don't know how long you two have been dating buh when I read that all he says is he loves you and doesn't show actions... I don't know if he really IS in love with you... just doesn't make sense to me because I'm sure there are people who say they love someone when they don't really mean it...

buh I don't know, him saying that he loves you just seems a little off to me... like he's just saying it... buh again, I don't know how long you two have been dating and maybe that plays a role in it also...

Old Post 12-06-2002 06:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rome0Ls4ever

quote:
Originally posted by seung ju

true and.......he said love u......is just words some people use it as an everyday expression...so saying "i love u" doesn't really mean anything if you can't show it...........

Old Post 12-23-2002 10:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Rome0Ls4ever Click here to Send Rome0Ls4ever a Private Message Visit Rome0Ls4ever's homepage! Find more posts by Rome0Ls4ever Add Rome0Ls4ever to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

in a relationship trust is the foundation. if u cant trust him then u cant luv him. it makes no difference how it ends in a relationship. when it does it will hurt someone. if there was no luv in the relationship it shouldnt hurt anyone. i understand that if u want 2 end ur relationship u want it on peaceful terms but most of the time its not easy. and a tip dont say "lets just be friends" cause u dont kno how annoyin that line is

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 12-23-2002 11:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ªÔ©¬nie¢½¢ª

Re: does he care about me?

hahaha..^^ i understand you.. your story like same as my first
love story..^^;.. hehe..* i couldn't belive him..and i always got
mad at him..and sad..diffecult...so i broke up..^^;;.. i think..
we were going-outed almost 365 dayz..^^;almost 1year..^^;..
but.. i wanna tell you that.. don be sad about this..^^
and don even try think of break up..^^ cuz.....after i broke up
with my exb/f(firstlovE) i cried alot of times and i coudn't belive
this is end ..^^; just belive your b/f..^^ that's wut i do to my
(now-_-;) b/f..^^; hehe....ask him..that, you love me or not..^^;
that's best thing.^^ if he say love you..den he love you..^^
you cant love him without trust hope and wish.. ^^

Old Post 12-29-2002 07:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ªÔ©¬nie¢½¢ª Click here to Send ªÔ©¬nie¢½¢ª a Private Message Visit ªÔ©¬nie¢½¢ª's homepage! Find more posts by ªÔ©¬nie¢½¢ª Add ªÔ©¬nie¢½¢ª to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote