Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Education > School Life > Our Food
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Our Food

Hey, our school chocolate milk has 170 calories in it

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-20-2002 06:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hyunnie03
kang ta's yujah

i rarely step inside our cafeteria

Old Post 04-21-2002 12:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for hyunnie03 Click here to Send hyunnie03 a Private Message Visit hyunnie03's homepage! Find more posts by hyunnie03 Add hyunnie03 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

lunch is too expensive at our school. a typical lunch can cost anywhere from $3-5 dollars. and we don't have off-campus lunch, so lunch is one big monopoly.

school sucks _____.

Old Post 04-21-2002 05:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

oh damn, our lunches cost $1.75

is the food good at your school?

Old Post 04-22-2002 08:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

my high school has a food court with Subway, Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, hamburgers, salad bar, Chick-fil-a, and some other stuff. Those places are pretty expensive for school food, but the line for the regular governmental food is $1.85.

Last edited by annabanana on 04-22-2002 at 04:37 PM

Old Post 04-22-2002 09:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist
oh damn, our lunches cost $1.75

is the food good at your school?

same :thumbup:

Old Post 04-22-2002 02:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat

same :thumbup:

we go to the same school district. it's me andrew

Old Post 04-22-2002 03:22 PM
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

quote:
Originally posted by annabanana
my high school has a food court with Subway, Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, hamburgers, salad bar, Chick-fil-a, and some other stuff.

dayam!! thaz nice stuff! our food is ok i guess, but it's not exactly cheap...a lunch is like about $3-5 also.

Old Post 04-24-2002 01:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GinaDaQueen

quote:
my high school has a food court with Subway, Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, hamburgers, salad bar, Chick-fil-a, and some other stuff. Those places are pretty expensive for school food, but the line for the regular governmental food is $1.85.

dammn where do YOU go to school? here in new york, we get cheap microwave food thats always cold for a dollar

Old Post 04-24-2002 02:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for GinaDaQueen Click here to Send GinaDaQueen a Private Message Find more posts by GinaDaQueen Add GinaDaQueen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Hmm... our school lunch is $1.65.... But I drag eating the school lunch... Like, pasta every fricken other day... Fries everyday... Sub sandwich everyday... nothing new and exciting... So I always get chips or something like that...

Old Post 04-24-2002 06:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
uNiece
GOING DEEPER

my mom brings me my lunch everyday ^_^
b/c i have to go off campus at lunch to get to the tennis courts. so when my mom picks me up, she brings me hot lunch from my favorite places ^_^

Old Post 04-24-2002 07:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for uNiece Click here to Send uNiece a Private Message Find more posts by uNiece Add uNiece to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

quote:
Originally posted by uNiece
b/c i have to go off campus at lunch to get to the tennis courts. so when my mom picks me up, she brings me hot lunch from my favorite places ^_^

awwww...

Old Post 04-25-2002 01:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lovedontloveme

quote:

wow your school is cool o.0
is it like an exclusive or expensive school or anything ? q:

quote:

aww ur mom's so nice [:

Old Post 04-26-2002 01:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for lovedontloveme Click here to Send lovedontloveme a Private Message Visit lovedontloveme's homepage! Find more posts by lovedontloveme Add lovedontloveme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NaRa JjAnG
i wanna be tetris champ

at our school the government food is 2.10.....and its not good so i always get salad.....and the salad is so expensive...its like $4.00

Old Post 04-26-2002 04:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for NaRa JjAnG Click here to Send NaRa JjAnG a Private Message Find more posts by NaRa JjAnG Add NaRa JjAnG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xXFallenAngeLXx
-GoDdEsS oF iNsAnItY-

our school food isnt too too bad, but the fries bounce. hehe
(seriously too... )
i think it costs $1.85 to buy a lunch. but i really don't get it ever neway

*i don't want you, to give it all up, leave your own life collecting dust, and i don't want you to feel sorry for me, never give us a chance to be, and i don't need you to be by my side, to tell me that everything's alright, just wanted you to tell me the truth, you know i'd do that for you*

Old Post 04-26-2002 05:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for xXFallenAngeLXx Click here to Send xXFallenAngeLXx a Private Message Find more posts by xXFallenAngeLXx Add xXFallenAngeLXx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

yea our school has microwaveable food and the gov lunches com on those styrofoam plates that break if you put an apple on it.. it's $2.10

but we have a student store and everything is cheaper in there... but still not a lot of food choices.... i bring my lunch to school... and then either buy chips and a drink or just a drink..... sometimes i just skip lunch...

Old Post 04-29-2002 01:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

my schools food is pretty good, deli is awesome, but its madd expensive.. a canned drink is 90 centz.., and a friggin cheeseburger is 1.90 ... well mabye thats why my schools madd rich ... :sleepy:

Old Post 04-30-2002 11:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dan
dan

my school food leaves bones in the chicken sandwiches which costs like $2. not fried chicken should not be crunchy

Old Post 05-01-2002 01:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for dan Click here to Send dan a Private Message Find more posts by dan Add dan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zero-Sen

Man, my school serves some nasty stuff. Alwais the same too. The fries are like recycled paper. When i try to eat rice like a nice korean boy it tastes like plastic.

Old Post 05-01-2002 03:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Zero-Sen Click here to Send Zero-Sen a Private Message Find more posts by Zero-Sen Add Zero-Sen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
lunch is too expensive at our school. a typical lunch can cost anywhere from $3-5 dollars. and we don't have off-campus lunch, so lunch is one big monopoly.

school sucks _____.

hey you should do a lunch strike. Just don't buy any cafeteria food, bring some from home or buy it from vending machines. Once they lose too much money then they'll lower the prices

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 05-03-2002 03:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote