Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Education > School Life > Courses
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Courses

At our school people who are adv. in science 1 year usually take AP Physics B Junior year. I'm taking AP Chem (which fills up my schedule) instead so next year I will take AP Physics B. This will cause next year's juniors (class of 2005) to bombard me with questions such as "Hey are you a moron or something? Why didn't you take this class last year?"

What oddities occur in your highschool careers?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-17-2002 10:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

one realli weird thing they did wuz to hav algebra II/trig before geometry. so last yr all these frosh AND sophs were takin alg 2 and it's all so weird. to mai knowledge, mai skool is the onli one that did that. all the othr skools hav geometry before alg 2

Old Post 10-18-2002 01:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

geometry comes before alg II in our entire school system too. I think that's the way it's supposed to be though... , maybe not. But i thought it was.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 10-18-2002 01:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

we have the whole day wednesday dedicated to our schools "ethnic" projects. its extremely gay and pointless and i think the only reason we're doing it is cause our principal is gay.

Props To Huby

Old Post 10-18-2002 01:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM

quote:
Originally posted by sangxjin
we have the whole day wednesday dedicated to our schools "ethnic" projects. its extremely gay and pointless and i think the only reason we're doing it is cause our principal is gay.

wut r ethnic projects?

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
geometry comes before alg II in our entire school system too. I think that's the way it's supposed to be though... , maybe not. But i thought it was.

is it? i didn't noe that. if it is i hate algebra 2. if it isn't i hate algebra 2 -_-;; but it realli screwed things up here

Old Post 10-19-2002 01:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
az0nd2r3

quote:
Originally posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM

wut r ethnic projects?

is it? i didn't noe that. if it is i hate algebra 2. if it isn't i hate algebra 2 -_-;; but it realli screwed things up here

well, alg 2 comes before geometry here too....but other counties in my state are diff....it all depends

Old Post 10-19-2002 04:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for az0nd2r3 Click here to Send az0nd2r3 a Private Message Find more posts by az0nd2r3 Add az0nd2r3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iLLmaTiC_aNgeL
-huney B-

our school is one of the only high schools in the area that i know that make u choose a major and you'll have to stick with it for ur junior and senior year..it sucks because you have to have at least 2 periods related to ur major jr. year and at least 3 periods sr. year so i basically had to drop all my "fun" classes jus to fit all the required classes plus major-related courses into my schedule =\

Old Post 10-19-2002 07:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Click here to Send iLLmaTiC_aNgeL a Private Message Find more posts by iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Add iLLmaTiC_aNgeL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM

quote:
Originally posted by iLLmaTiC_aNgeL
our school is one of the only high schools in the area that i know that make u choose a major and you'll have to stick with it for ur junior and senior year..it sucks because you have to have at least 2 periods related to ur major jr. year and at least 3 periods sr. year so i basically had to drop all my "fun" classes jus to fit all the required classes plus major-related courses into my schedule =\

dang thaz like college! y wud ur skool make u do that? well, i guess it's kinda a good thing. u'll noe wut u wanna do in life

Old Post 10-20-2002 10:30 PM