Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Music > CD Reviews > Baby VOX: Devotion
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Baby VOX: Devotion

Baby VOX has come out with an album with a different taste! Instead of songs like the ones in their albums before, they have leaned towards dance and a new kind of euro pop. "Devotion" shows that they have more than what the public has been exposed to! Recommended!

Overall rate (1-worst--5-best):

#1. Nah Uh Ttuk Hae- Baby VOX's title track. One of the best in this album. It has a great dancing beat that anyone can jam to the whole day. It's intense, yet fun.

#2. Bah Raem- The beginning reminds me of those old games. It doesn't attract attention because it doesn't sound very nice. But when they put their voices together, it sounds a little better. As you keep listening to it, it grows on you.

#3. Seul Peun Kih Tae- A good ballad. This ballad reminds me of their earlier albums, if not the song "Missing You". One of the better ballads on this album.

#4. Sang Chuh - This song sounds almost like "Bah Raem" (#2), although it's better. Euro pop. Also like the other one, it grows on you as you listen to it.

#5. Sa Rang In Kah Bwah Yo- A really cute song with a moderate beat. This song is also good. It sounds like it could almost be a Papaya song.

#6. Nah Rul Jab Ah Jwuh- A regular Baby VOX song. Jammy. It's dramatic. Moderately good.

#7. Loveless - Catches your attention at the very beginning. Might sound like a Britney Spears song. Very poppy. The music could be a little better.

#8. Nun Mul - Another song that catches your attention in the beginning. Reminds me of Uhm Jung Hwa's songs. A very good fast paced beat.

#9. Kuh Jit Sa Rang - A settling ballad. A bit boring and not as good as the other ballads. Probably not one of the better songs in this album.

#10. Buh Ryuh Jin Eeh Byul- Sounds a tid bit generic in the beginning but as the music comes together, it starts to sound good. Plus, the compliment of harmony makes it better. A moderately good song.

#11. Mah Ji Mak Ehn- An extremely GREAT song on the album. It catches attention because it has an extremely sad yet, appealing piano part. EZ starts rapping in the beginning and it just brings chills because it's so good. The piano part and EZ's rapping made this song excellent! You could fall asleep while listening to this song because it's so pleasant to the ear. A must hear!!!

#12. A.S.A.P.- Almost disco! You would think this is a ballad, but it's actually a faster paced song. Not the best song on the album.

#13. Ooh Yun (deep club remix)- This is the remix of "Accident" from one of their earlier albums. You can really shake your booty to this remix. Overall, a very good remix! Another must hear!!!

#14. I'm Still Loving You - They end their album with a ballad, but, there's a twist! They sing in Chinese! It's very unique. When I first heard it, I wondered if this song was really from this album. A better ballad in the album.

If you like dance music, you'll like this album! It's probaby one of their better albums! I recommend it!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-05-2003 07:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
paboh4life
al myun suh ;)

great review!!! i like this album

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-06-2003 12:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for paboh4life Click here to Send paboh4life a Private Message Find more posts by paboh4life Add paboh4life to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote