Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Music > CD Reviews > Eugene's new album w/ JTL's TOny,KimJoHan,ImChangJung
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
qtlub

Eugene's new album w/ JTL's TOny,KimJoHan,ImChangJung

i knoe a lot of people portray eugene as a slut ever since the picture thing...cause i was reading at post a soompi...but please give her a chance...i knoe that people don't think she can sing or act...but..this album...this album...will make people knoe that she is trying...hehe....i was listening to the best....(her title song) and its good...but there a lot of better songs than "the best." but hopefully...she'll sing them..anyway...go and buy her album at yesasia.com its good....she has gotten singing lessons so her voice is better...people are still sayin she needs more practice..but come on..not everyone will be perfect to everyone's expectations...Please go and buy it...i heard her title song...its realli good...u can hear it at forses.net..Kim Jo Han made the song for her... her album is good...she got singing lessons and well...it made her voice A LOT better...trust me...please go and buy her album...her entertainment company isn't doing any HongBo which means they aren't advertising it...her album is good...JTL's Tony made her a song..Kim Jo han made her a song...and sang i think 2 duets with her..and als Im Chang Jung sang a duet with her...yesasia.com

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-31-2003 02:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for qtlub Click here to Send qtlub a Private Message Find more posts by qtlub Add qtlub to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

its nice to know youre supporting her..

btw you suond desperate.. and you repeated "she got voice lesson" 3 or 4 times..

Old Post 06-01-2003 05:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

the album is ok. but, i don't appreciate how in her performances she's still lip syncing even when she's not dancing at all. if she really did improve, she'd sing live more often.

edit: actually, i just watched one of her live performances on KBS and she has improved a lot. well, good for her

Last edited by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 07-01-2003 at 12:27 AM

Old Post 06-30-2003 05:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
happy_tears

i've never liked ses or anything.....but since tony ahn wrote the song 'bad boy' for her i'm planning on getting the album...but other then that i wouldn't get...tne best is pretty good though....i still think her voice is the same though...i don't hate her or anything though....

~Yay...Jae Won banners!!

Old Post 07-11-2003 01:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for happy_tears Click here to Send happy_tears a Private Message Find more posts by happy_tears Add happy_tears to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

what picture thing

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 07-11-2003 04:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote