Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Music > CD Reviews > evanescence: Fallen
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
uNiece
GOING DEEPER

evanescence: Fallen

evanescence has been rising with their big debut on the Daredevil soundtrack with their song "Bring me To Life"

they've had performances and songs before this but have been exposed to the public at large with "Bring Me TO Life" and their new album "Fallen"

official website: http://evanescence.com

--------------

i've been getting into Christian music. not just praise songs, but like rock and punk and all those other genre. when my friend told me that evanescence is Christian, i got really excited.

i've got their new album "Fallen" and have fallen in love with it. people say they're goth because of the style of rock they play, but listen to the lyrics, they're totally not. after a straight listen through of the whole album, you can picture the whole story of a lonely, destitute, and confused person finding peace in Christ love.

if you're into Linkin Park but want to hear a female lead, evanescence is your number 1 choice. even if you're not of the Christian faith, check out their music at my site. i have a couple of their new tracks up:
1) http://gsusfrk.tk
2) click MUSIC on menu
3) download

He remembered us when we were in trouble. His love continues forever. PSALM 136:23

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-20-2003 02:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for uNiece Click here to Send uNiece a Private Message Find more posts by uNiece Add uNiece to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

i have the album..its good

Old Post 03-20-2003 07:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Captain Korea
L.A.'s Worst

I bought that CD the other day...it is very good..it seemed sorta depressing in a way...but i cant stop listening to it. amy lee's voice is haunting

Old Post 03-31-2003 02:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Captain Korea Click here to Send Captain Korea a Private Message Find more posts by Captain Korea Add Captain Korea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kangg fu

i heard

it was really really good

Old Post 05-16-2003 03:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kangg fu Click here to Send kangg fu a Private Message Find more posts by kangg fu Add kangg fu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
digitalbanzai
it's intense

For awhile when I bought it its all i could listen too....but i got bored with it, hehe.great album tho.

Old Post 05-23-2003 03:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for digitalbanzai Click here to Send digitalbanzai a Private Message Find more posts by digitalbanzai Add digitalbanzai to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

i listened to the cd once and just couldnt stand it. not my type of music.

Old Post 05-23-2003 10:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

quote:
Originally posted by .aS.|5p!7f!|23
i listened to the cd once and just couldnt stand it. not my type of music.

yeah nu metal blows

Old Post 06-08-2003 02:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kiggaplease

I just can't stand the lead singer's voice

Old Post 06-08-2003 04:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kiggaplease Click here to Send kiggaplease a Private Message Find more posts by kiggaplease Add kiggaplease to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by bckp
I just can't stand the lead singer's voice

Ditto. The song out right now is OKAY...but the rest of their album is kind of.... Uhm no. Her voice sounds so... familiar. it sounds like she's trying to imitate someone but isn't doing it right, so unorigional. boo.

Old Post 06-08-2003 06:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuBiLee

i love dem! THEY SO GOOD!

Old Post 06-29-2003 10:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuBiLee Click here to Send JuBiLee a Private Message Find more posts by JuBiLee Add JuBiLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

IF YOU LIKE THESE F****** KILL YOURSELF AND IF YOU STILL POST ON THIS SITE DAILY KILL YOURSELF TOO!

Old Post 06-30-2003 05:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kiggaplease

quote:
Originally posted by .aS.|5p!7f!|23
IF YOU LIKE THESE F****** KILL YOURSELF AND IF YOU STILL POST ON THIS SITE DAILY KILL YOURSELF TOO!

*sees spitfire committing suicide in front of screen while still on this thread*

Oh yeah... I heard Bring Me to Life yet again on the radio; it hasn't gotten any more palatable

Old Post 07-01-2003 11:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kiggaplease Click here to Send kiggaplease a Private Message Find more posts by kiggaplease Add kiggaplease to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
happy_tears

oh yeah....hersongs are really good...my favorite is everybody's fool....it's just the lyrics of the song but the beat is pretty goooddd.........i didn't know 'bring me to life' was the soundtrack......dumb me

~Yay...Jae Won banners!!

Old Post 07-11-2003 01:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for happy_tears Click here to Send happy_tears a Private Message Find more posts by happy_tears Add happy_tears to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

one of my friends went to an Evanescence concert and said that the lead singer can't sing live for shit.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 07-22-2003 04:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote