Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Music > CD Reviews > Missy Elliott - Under Construction
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

Missy Elliott - Under Construction

i like it! A lot of nice tracks in there, i like the slower ones too, like that one with Beyonce!! I especially like Hot, Slide and Gossip Folks!! In Singapore the cd is about US$12 with a bonus VCD that contains all her videos including Work it!

ok i admit it, i went and bought her album after i saw her live!! imma sucker haha!! but i dont regret it!!

http://www.missyelliott.co.uk/

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-01-2003 05:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

hey u have gossip folk lyrics too lol

Old Post 02-01-2003 08:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

quote:
Originally posted by tea
hey u have gossip folk lyrics too lol

hahah yea thats my fav part!! ah ah poes poes!! haha!!
i like to say that part to my friends and they be like shaddup helen

Old Post 02-02-2003 08:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

I heard bits of this album at my friend's house, missy has a lot of talent, and her songs are good, if you can stomach all her lyrics about being a sex goddess haha. Nonetheless, I enjoy her songs.

Old Post 02-04-2003 03:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

hahahah i don't have to worry about the sex part, i'm a girl anyways!!

hey you guys should download Hot and Slide...Hot is very funny song!! hahah!!

Old Post 02-05-2003 05:48 AM
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

missy elliot got flows and her videos are crazy, but sometimes her voice gets annoying

Old Post 03-07-2003 05:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote