Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > Argh Driving Me Crazy!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Creative120

Argh Driving Me Crazy!

I care for this person So Very Much! She has no idea how i feel. We used to be close but I don't know what happened. I plan to talk to her everytime and just want to be close again, even if its just being friends. I see her and with such eagerness. But when the time comes, I am full of loss words and she doesn't speak a word to me and I don't speak a word to her. Its Driving Me Crazy, and I Have No Idea What To Do. HELP!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-13-2003 05:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Creative120 Click here to Send Creative120 a Private Message Find more posts by Creative120 Add Creative120 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

I liked that post.
Actually, no i didn't.

How you don't understand your problem is as baffling as your usage of capitalization. I find it hard to believe that you do not know what to do. You answered your own damn question in the post. So yes, you do know what to do, but you simply lack the balls to do it and are desperately seeking a way to get the girl without taking the confrontational approach. Put down the fucking korean dramas man.
Since you seem to want people to tell you what to do instead of thinking (albeit a very minute level of thinking) about it and doing it yourself, here are some words of advice from your friendly third-party man, Master P:

TALK TO THE BITCH.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 12-13-2003 05:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

yes just talk to her about how you feel you only miss out if you don't try so try

Old Post 12-14-2003 12:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

u remind me of me... i couldn't talk to this girl but i liked her... but then she got a boyfriend...

don't let a chance get away from u like i did

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 12-14-2003 02:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
craziistarz
where is the love?

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter
I liked that post.
Actually, no i didn't.

How you don't understand your problem is as baffling as your usage of capitalization. I find it hard to believe that you do not know what to do. You answered your own damn question in the post. So yes, you do know what to do, but you simply lack the balls to do it and are desperately seeking a way to get the girl without taking the confrontational approach. Put down the fucking korean dramas man.
Since you seem to want people to tell you what to do instead of thinking (albeit a very minute level of thinking) about it and doing it yourself, here are some words of advice from your friendly third-party man, Master P:

TALK TO THE BITCH.

shit.. that was blunt.

Schopenhauer's definition of the Sublime is the contemplation of Beauty under threatening circumstances. But one may gaze at a beautiful girl in a thunderstorm, and that would not be the Sublime...The Sublime is not Beauty, but something else, which is related to Beauty, yet transcends it

Old Post 12-14-2003 06:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for craziistarz Click here to Send craziistarz a Private Message Visit craziistarz's homepage! Find more posts by craziistarz Add craziistarz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by craziistarz
shit.. that was blunt.

my favorite kind of posts.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Last edited by PsychoSnowman on 12-15-2003 at 01:12 AM

Old Post 12-14-2003 07:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter

TALK TO THE BITCH.

hahahahahahha

Old Post 12-16-2003 02:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MaGiKToToRo
~dance~

Re: Argh Driving Me Crazy!

quote:
Originally posted by Creative120
I care for this person So Very Much! She has no idea how i feel. We used to be close but I don't know what happened. I plan to talk to her everytime and just want to be close again, even if its just being friends. I see her and with such eagerness. But when the time comes, I am full of loss words and she doesn't speak a word to me and I don't speak a word to her. Its Driving Me Crazy, and I Have No Idea What To Do. HELP!

omg... i know how u feel... im going through the same thing right now... My friend and i, we used to be really tight and then after my homecoming she stopped talking to me. When I IM her, she blocks me... I try to talk to her at school but when i get the chance i get scared. So we haven't spoken in like 2 months and i really miss being friends with her

Hate less, love more;
And all good things are yours."

-Sweedish Proverb

aim: MaGiKToToRo
xanga: MaGiKToToRo

Old Post 12-18-2003 02:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MaGiKToToRo Click here to Send MaGiKToToRo a Private Message Visit MaGiKToToRo's homepage! Find more posts by MaGiKToToRo Add MaGiKToToRo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Creative120

Yea......its so frustrating in a way. I want her to know how much i care about her. Even though we might just be friends id rather have that than have nothing to do with her. Everyday i don't get a chance to talk to her the more i think of her and the more i miss her. Seems like everything reminds me of her and its just driving me crazy.

Old Post 12-18-2003 03:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Creative120 Click here to Send Creative120 a Private Message Find more posts by Creative120 Add Creative120 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuBiLee

this post is kinda late.. somewhat.. n im hoping this isnt bugging u still. but anyways. to me, all you have to do is have the courage to talk to her. very simple yes? hehe n if u dun get the chance to see her.. maybe u can try calling her to talk or to hang out..or leave her msgs online OR even write her an email.. ya no just a little hello how are you sorta thing.. n hey,, ya never know... she mite reply.

stuff like this isnt gonna stop bugging you until you do something about it.

hope i helped

Old Post 01-11-2004 04:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuBiLee Click here to Send JuBiLee a Private Message Find more posts by JuBiLee Add JuBiLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Or you could write a letter.

Old Post 01-13-2004 03:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chinesegrl

sounds like my situation right now.. well you have to talk to her and tell her how you feel before you lose her to another guy and you dont want that to happen to do you? i know what it feels like.. i tried.. but it didnt work.. still have the same feelings tho.. all you need to is to talk to her and then see what happens next

Old Post 01-13-2004 03:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Chinesegrl Click here to Send Chinesegrl a Private Message Visit Chinesegrl's homepage! Find more posts by Chinesegrl Add Chinesegrl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuBiLee

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist

heehee oh ya.. forgot about that XD

Old Post 01-15-2004 06:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuBiLee Click here to Send JuBiLee a Private Message Find more posts by JuBiLee Add JuBiLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Creative120

I mean I try and talk but our conversations are short and really is the same everyday. Before it was full of laughter, full of thought, it was just a great conversation any two people can have. But at that time I had no feelings for her. Then something happened, i don't know why she stopped talking, but it just stopped. A few weeks after this happened, I started having feelings that kept growing and growing and now I don't know what to do.

Old Post 01-20-2004 08:35 PM
Shitake

this sort of happened to me...

but i'm in a worser situation!!

talk to her before it's too late...so are you guys still friends?..

Old Post 01-22-2004 08:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Shitake Click here to Send Shitake a Private Message Find more posts by Shitake Add Shitake to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hojugirl
life for her is...

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist

hmmmm nah nah..
letter.. is like sending someone a txt msg and not a phonecall. if u get wut i mean.

Old Post 01-24-2004 02:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for hojugirl Click here to Send hojugirl a Private Message Find more posts by hojugirl Add hojugirl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Originally posted by hojugirl
hmmmm nah nah..
letter.. is like sending someone a txt msg and not a phonecall. if u get wut i mean.

He said that their conversations weren't really as good as they were before. He also said that she doesn't talk to him as much anymore. A phone call could be ended abruptly but a letter could be planned out and he would be able to say whatever it is he wants to say without interruption.

Or like JuBiLee said, an email. It would work similarly to a letter.

Old Post 01-27-2004 03:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
psyTeK ver. 2.0
face the facts kid.

quote:
Originally posted by Creative120
Yea......its so frustrating in a way. I want her to know how much i care about her. Even though we might just be friends id rather have that than have nothing to do with her. Everyday i don't get a chance to talk to her the more i think of her and the more i miss her. Seems like everything reminds me of her and its just driving me crazy.

face the facts, you're too obsessive to get her any time soon. stand by yourself, form a respectable ego, and maybe you won't have to cry to us about how you can't talk to her even though you "care for her very much". if you ask me, you're just someone with too much time on their hands who needs to fill it by placing a person on a pedestal and crushing on her until your world crashes at some point or another.

if you want to hold any chance of getting her as a girlfriend, then do the complete and absolute opposite of what you've been doing, because obviously what you're doing is a major turn-off for her.

by the way, don't write a letter. letters and emails are pretty nutless in any situation not involving an already-established relationship.

Old Post 01-28-2004 11:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for psyTeK ver. 2.0 Click here to Send psyTeK ver. 2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by psyTeK ver. 2.0 Add psyTeK ver. 2.0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote