Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Pictures > Artwork > b/w pix to color
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Azn2296

b/w pix to color

before

Azn2296 has attached this image:

My Xanga

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-07-2003 03:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Azn2296 Click here to Send Azn2296 a Private Message Visit Azn2296's homepage! Find more posts by Azn2296 Add Azn2296 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Azn2296

after:

(o yah this is a pix of my dad <top left>when he was young with his sister and brother)

My Xanga

Old Post 01-07-2003 03:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Azn2296 Click here to Send Azn2296 a Private Message Visit Azn2296's homepage! Find more posts by Azn2296 Add Azn2296 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iTsmeehLita
lita lita

whoa ..! thats cool stuff!

was the shirt that the girl on the bottom left wearing originally red??

looks good! ..

Old Post 01-07-2003 05:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for iTsmeehLita Click here to Send iTsmeehLita a Private Message Find more posts by iTsmeehLita Add iTsmeehLita to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

you did that? wow thats really good

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 01-07-2003 06:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

wow!! that is sooo good! i give u mad propz

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 01-08-2003 06:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kurai

good work.

Old Post 01-08-2003 07:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kurai Click here to Send kurai a Private Message Visit kurai's homepage! Find more posts by kurai Add kurai to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rOnin warriOr

whoa! how cool is that !!

Two thumbs UP ! way UP !

Old Post 01-09-2003 12:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for rOnin warriOr Click here to Send rOnin warriOr a Private Message Visit rOnin warriOr's homepage! Find more posts by rOnin warriOr Add rOnin warriOr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Azn2296

quote:
Originally posted by iTsmeehLita
whoa ..! thats cool stuff!

was the shirt that the girl on the bottom left wearing originally red??

looks good! ..

thanx.... umm... am not sure if it was red but it likes good red... and i kind messed up on the shirt cause u can tell the red leaked out on someone elses shirt... when my dad comes back imma ask him what color the shirt really was if he remembers

My Xanga

Old Post 01-09-2003 12:37 AM
Azn2296

heres another one

before:

My Xanga

Old Post 01-09-2003 12:40 AM
Azn2296

after: (kinda looks messed up)

My Xanga

Old Post 01-09-2003 12:40 AM
the bue

wow you are very good at doing that. consider doing more of that, you could end up working for someone who needs it . the last one is also very good too.

12101 bue

Old Post 01-09-2003 09:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for the bue Click here to Send the bue a Private Message Visit the bue's homepage! Find more posts by the bue Add the bue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dalgyal
eGG head :D*

woww

Old Post 01-10-2003 01:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for dalgyal Click here to Send dalgyal a Private Message Visit dalgyal's homepage! Find more posts by dalgyal Add dalgyal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Azn2296

its not really hard to do... just lasso and change the color

My Xanga

Old Post 01-10-2003 02:42 AM
iTsmeehLita
lita lita

quote:
Originally posted by Azn2296
its not really hard to do... just lasso and change the color

yea. .. but your attention to the precise color and shadowing is really good ... i dont think anybody is up for that!

Old Post 01-10-2003 05:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for iTsmeehLita Click here to Send iTsmeehLita a Private Message Find more posts by iTsmeehLita Add iTsmeehLita to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Azn2296

haha
lolz i didnt have to shadow it... ok its like u just lasso it and then change the color balance and hue... so the shadow stays but the color change... i can make them green or something and the shadow would still be there....its like changing a cars color if u seen them before...

My Xanga

Old Post 01-10-2003 06:03 AM
SFMC

Good job. You could use a little cleaning up also. Looks like one tone was thrown on each section? Try to add more value in each section and this will be twice as nice. Keep it up.

Old Post 01-10-2003 06:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SFMC Click here to Send SFMC a Private Message Find more posts by SFMC Add SFMC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote