Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Cars > If you Had the money.. what car would you buy~~???
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

quote:
Originally posted by UnisMuiMui
Lexus IS300

hell yea *high-five*
othr cars i wud like:
lexus gs 300
lexus sc 430
lexus es 300
mercedes slk
acura rsx
any porsche
mmm....so many...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-30-2002 12:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

i'd buy my mom a lexus or a bmw

then... i'd buy me a blue celica or acura rsx type S or acura 3.2TL type S

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks
i will be right here waiting for you

Old Post 08-30-2002 03:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
volcom strider
I'm going to be blind

so many ppl wants a lexus i change my answer to porsche gt2

Old Post 08-30-2002 05:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for volcom strider Click here to Send volcom strider a Private Message Find more posts by volcom strider Add volcom strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

alottta ppl wantz the Rsx type-S Whoo Hoo!! thatz cuz itz tha Best car!! nah I onli got tha rsx cause thas tha onlii car i liked best for a car worth 25K... if i waited til now, therez soo mani more cars out that i can get for that price... i want the 350Z... onli had to save about 3k'z more for it too..

Old Post 08-30-2002 09:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dot
hey. hi. hello.

my list:

bimmer 330ci

ferrari 456m

cadillac cien (not for sale but if i had money, i'd offer them as much as possible for this car)

benz s500 guard (an armored s-class! and costs more than a 360 modena!) and cl600

http://www.xanga.com/that_negro_harry

Old Post 08-30-2002 09:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for dot Click here to Send dot a Private Message Visit dot's homepage! Find more posts by dot Add dot to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
True Life

m3 gtr.... biggest waste of money.

Old Post 09-01-2002 03:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for True Life Click here to Send True Life a Private Message Find more posts by True Life Add True Life to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

the bmw m3 csl is pretty cool.

Old Post 09-02-2002 02:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

i got mah eyes on tha new Z... i also like tha new Se-R Spec V's too.. im crazie for nissan theses dayz...

Old Post 09-02-2002 07:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

quote:
Originally posted by volcom strider
nice vielside kit...

i would buy a toyota altezza (usdm) with a supra tt (jdm) engine swap and supe up the handling and suspension, with some nice rims and tires.

the is300 engine is the 2jz-ge.. i think its the same as the nonturbo supra and the gs-300.. except the compression might be tiny bit higher .. bah.. still the same engine.. there are some single turbo supras that will eat tt supras for breakfast..

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 09-02-2002 07:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
luluvang

if i had the money i'll get a sc 430 2002 lexus.....

Old Post 09-05-2002 01:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for luluvang Click here to Send luluvang a Private Message Find more posts by luluvang Add luluvang to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

oo ooo....BMW M5......or BMW 8 series.....*drools*........

ahhaha I've officially turned from a ricer to a eurofreak

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 09-05-2002 01:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

i dun kno a bmw 8 thas crazie, why tha hell they need cars wit engines that big.. i dun see tha point.. itz hard enuff tryin to get a 7 series.. buh tha 8 series is nice..gotta admit..

Old Post 09-05-2002 04:43 AM
indecisive
the Deranged one

quote:
Originally posted by Street RSX
i dun kno a bmw 8 thas crazie, why tha hell they need cars wit engines that big.. i dun see tha point.. itz hard enuff tryin to get a 7 series.. buh tha 8 series is nice..gotta admit..

ahhah U're like contradicting yourself..lols

BMW 8 if I had money....me no money so a me buy elantra..lols

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 09-05-2002 05:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

m5
clk 55
cl type s
tl type s
s15
evo v or vi
1927 bently..worth 1,270,000 on ebay..LOL right aaron??

jk about the last car..id just sell that shit and get me like 10 other cars

Old Post 09-05-2002 05:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

quote:
Originally posted by tea
m5
clk 55
cl type s
tl type s
s15
evo v or vi
1927 bently..worth 1,270,000 on ebay..LOL right aaron??

jk about the last car..id just sell that shit and get me like 10 other cars

haha werdd!!!!! that wuz funni shizz, ebay haha, that wuz ha best chat we've ever had.. thas crazie i would do tha same wuht tha hell m i gonna do wit a 1927 bently haha..

Old Post 09-05-2002 08:14 PM
A B FLuG 05

hm i wud have 2 cars...

first a AbFLug S900 supra for race

and den an AbFlug sig series Aristo for show

thats called livin it
lol

but then again i wud settle for just one R34 GTR blackbird :)

Old Post 09-19-2002 12:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for A B FLuG 05 Click here to Send A B FLuG 05 a Private Message Find more posts by A B FLuG 05 Add A B FLuG 05 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
angelicxshield
Fobulous

acura NSX

. . eh I'm gettin Nissan Sentra SE-R . . all good

Old Post 09-19-2002 10:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for angelicxshield Click here to Send angelicxshield a Private Message Visit angelicxshield's homepage! Find more posts by angelicxshield Add angelicxshield to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merc

a new ferrari 360... theres some italian flaVa.
Import - i have a thinG for the Skyline.

"Truth is not determined by how many people believe it."

"All the darkness in the world can not extinguish the light of a single candle."

Old Post 09-20-2002 11:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for merc Click here to Send merc a Private Message Find more posts by merc Add merc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aka
the one and only

quote:
Originally posted by Street RSX
i dun kno, for tha price of a slk i rather get sumthin else, tha hardtop is nice but the slk's jus too small and yoo dun get tha manual gearbox. i think the lexus SC430 is better. It also has a hard top. unless your jus goin for tha looks on the slk cause then i like the SL better haha!!

slk is the only mercedes convertible that comes wit a 6 speed manual...

anywayz..
i'd buy...

a koenigsegg CC8S...

or a skyline gtr 34 n supe it..
or a supra tt or a rx 7

Old Post 10-12-2002 12:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aka Click here to Send aka a Private Message Visit aka's homepage! Find more posts by aka Add aka to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jj2
JSL Member

mercedes sl500
bmw z4 roadster

Old Post 10-14-2002 06:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jj2 Click here to Send Jj2 a Private Message Find more posts by Jj2 Add Jj2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote