Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Cars > Ricers..
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
sangxjin

Ricers..

What do you think of them?

After the movie Fast and the Furious i thought neon lights and loud exhausts, huge wings and shiny stuff were cool.

Now...I wonder why they would waste so much money on things that they think will make them faster but dont make them any faster other than just adding weight and slowing them down. For example, adding 4 exhausts on a 4 cylinder Civic.

Props To Huby

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-06-2002 09:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prototype

because they dont have the experience or the money to do anything real to their cars.

It doesnt cost that much to make an 11-13 second civic hatch.

Less than it costs to buy a new 2002 civic si.

But, it takes time, and money.. and it would cost way more if you had to pay someone else to do it.

Old Post 06-06-2002 10:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*~JoEy~*
. . .

ricers are stupid~

Scream!!! FOB Style

Old Post 06-07-2002 12:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for *~JoEy~* Click here to Send *~JoEy~* a Private Message Visit *~JoEy~*'s homepage! Find more posts by *~JoEy~* Add *~JoEy~* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

lol~
lots of ignorant kids spent tons of money on stuff dey have no clue about after watching da fast and da furious..they prolly thought it was "kOol" so dey did it..most of the kids dat went to watch da fast and da furious have no knowledge when it comes to racing or cars and all they accessories wutsoever, which is sad because they act like they do. i learn little bit from my brother and my cousins, because they actually know what they're doing and i'm just nosey like dat :satisfy:

Old Post 06-07-2002 01:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

i think it's kewl if some ppl have ricers or suped up rice cookers, but i don't think i would ever drive one. it'd be kewl if ppl i know would actually have one instead of talking about one. stickers are kewl, though.

Old Post 06-07-2002 03:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

of course stickers are cool they increase horsepower.

Props To Huby

Old Post 06-07-2002 04:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

quote:
Originally posted by sangxjin
of course stickers are cool they increase horsepower.

stickers add another 10 hp. Racing stripes add 20hp per stripe. "Type-R" stickers or symbols add another 50HP. coloured Emblems add 5hp per emblem. a big spoiler adds a minimum of 75hp...it varies with the size of the spoiler. the bigger the more hp of course.

My car is gonna be a sleeper. Rims, shaved handles(maybe), and a Type-R style spoiler. U know..dat one dat looks like an upside down 'U' :) then everything else inside.

Flashy cars are gay...sleepers are the only Rice Rockets(aka Ricers) worth mentioning

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 06-07-2002 05:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prototype

oh, and paint the hood of your car white for weight reduction.

Becuase everyone knows that white is the lightest color.

Old Post 06-07-2002 11:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

quote:
Originally posted by Prototype
oh, and paint the hood of your car white for weight reduction.

Becuase everyone knows that white is the lightest color.

white and Yellow

White is the lightest and Yellow is the fastest. heh

don't U love all these stupid things. somebody seriously believed me when I told em that adding stickers makes your car go faster because it alters the aerodynamics and makes it better and faster ehhe.

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 06-07-2002 04:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

quote:
Originally posted by Prototype
[B

It doesnt cost that much to make an 11-13 second civic hatch.

Less than it costs to buy a new 2002 civic si.

[/B]

you're a dumbass

huge diffference between a 13 second and a 11 second civic hatch..

who the hell actually drives a car in this forum..

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 06-07-2002 05:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prototype

LOL ken, you fagnut.

What do YOU know about cars.

Old Post 06-08-2002 12:59 AM
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by indecisive
somebody seriously believed me when I told em that adding stickers makes your car go faster because it alters the aerodynamics and makes it better and faster ehhe.

which confirms the fact that 98% of the people in the world are idiots

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 06-08-2002 01:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prototype

People still believe that ground effects/body kits make your car go faster even though it adds more mass/surface area.

Old Post 06-08-2002 01:07 AM
ryosuke

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU

you're a dumbass

huge diffference between a 13 second and a 11 second civic hatch..

who the hell actually drives a car in this forum..

I do. What the hell do you drive? -edit-

Old Post 06-08-2002 02:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ryosuke Click here to Send ryosuke a Private Message Find more posts by ryosuke Add ryosuke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter

which confirms the fact that 98% of the people in the world are idiots

ah..I love being one of the previledged(sp?) few who know better heh. and I love making other people believe all that other crap too ahha.

Shift_

Old Post 06-08-2002 02:32 AM
volcom strider
I'm going to be blind

i got a '90 accord lx

hopefully just change the radials and get rims
drop a new h22a engine with everything....tint the windows and change the wipers (the whole thing) and fix my antenna. get some new shocks, struts and sway bars...but that's going to take awhile. hopefully when i become a certified mechanic; i can somehow get 'hooked up' with all these things. but should i go turbo or super whenever i drop a h22a engine in?

Old Post 06-08-2002 05:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for volcom strider Click here to Send volcom strider a Private Message Find more posts by volcom strider Add volcom strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prototype

lol.

Turbo, you dont have enough power for a supercharger..
and even if you did, you arent geared for a quick start :P

Old Post 06-08-2002 07:41 AM
gaeko

Hey i kno u guys are jokin around on this topic and I agree its stupid but funny...but I actually drove a totally riced out Celica. Body Kit, wings and slow ass. So when I drove it around my neighborhood I got a lot of stares from people and others pointin to the car. It gathers a lot of attention which is prolly wat sum people prefer to do. That and they don't kno a thing about cars...but I have to admit it felt good to drive around and be noticed cause of the car. Now will I go out there and buy a wing for my car?? Hellz no, because other people will expect u to have a fast car and want to race and it would be damm shameful to do a 16 second quarter mile!

Old Post 06-08-2002 08:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for gaeko Click here to Send gaeko a Private Message Find more posts by gaeko Add gaeko to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

protoype i know that your a bitchass h.s. student who has nothing else to do but give your own faulty opinioins as facts you cocky bitch ass mother -edit- who dont even drive n shit..

i -edit- hate cocky bitch asses who think they're better than everyone.. especially with cars.... stupid asss.. 11-13 second car.. hahah dumbass.. i wanna see yoru car do 11 to 13 seconds.. no wait.. u dont have a car.. so shut the -edit- up...

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 06-08-2002 06:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prototype

Ken, next time you want to "bash" me, do some -edit- research.

I've been an 18 year old college frosh for 2 terms. I drive a 92 camry currently, because my 1970 buick GS is on blocks.

If you were to read any of my past posts in this forum, you would notice that I do know what the -edit- I'm talking about.

So stop your crying.

and as for doing an 11-13 seconds, my car will do a 10 second quarter even with a 1.5 sec RT

Old Post 06-08-2002 11:00 PM