Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Sports and Fitness > World Cup Soccer?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
TrUAzNTHugSta

Talking World Cup Soccer?

hey does anyone know what tv station or channel is the WORLD CUP going to be airing on??

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-19-2002 06:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TrUAzNTHugSta Click here to Send TrUAzNTHugSta a Private Message Find more posts by TrUAzNTHugSta Add TrUAzNTHugSta to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

ESPN da world wide leader in sports

Old Post 05-26-2002 07:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Anyone wanna tell me when?

Old Post 05-26-2002 06:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TrUAzNTHugSta

oh yeah i just found out the tv schedule and date and time..for all the world up games this summer: link here

http://worldcup.espnsoccernet.com/s...727&lang=us

Old Post 05-27-2002 01:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TrUAzNTHugSta Click here to Send TrUAzNTHugSta a Private Message Find more posts by TrUAzNTHugSta Add TrUAzNTHugSta to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NaRa JjAnG
i wanna be tetris champ

its gonna be on espn.....but i have a satilite that broadcasts the korean channels so i'll be towatch all the korean games

www.xanga.com/choi127

Old Post 05-27-2002 05:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for NaRa JjAnG Click here to Send NaRa JjAnG a Private Message Find more posts by NaRa JjAnG Add NaRa JjAnG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

heh did u see how S. Korea did against France?
they lost 3:2.. they did really good..
France was prollie playing tho..

Old Post 05-28-2002 03:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JungJInHo

Do you think its possible that Korea will beat USA, even though America beat Portugal? :sad:

And what do you think the score will be for Korea vs. America (June 10 2:25 Eastern Time)?

Old Post 06-08-2002 04:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JungJInHo Click here to Send JungJInHo a Private Message Find more posts by JungJInHo Add JungJInHo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote