Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Sports and Fitness > badminton
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
saranghae

badminton

[edit] whoops.. this should probably go in the sports section huh? ^^;;

i decided to join badminton this year!~ but i haven't played for such a loooong time. and practice starts on monday.. i'm scareddd.. about conditioning.. that i won't make the team--- not to mention not even making the ladder. my friend was telling me how sneaky people could be trying to get on top of the ladder the first couple of weeks.. and if ur absent and someone challenges u.. u automatically get their spot. waiii.. that's soo mean =[

so uhh.. have any tips on badminton? ^^;; oh yeaa.. and how do u choose a good racket?--- since i'm small should i pick a lighter one?

and iunno if i should do doubles or singles.. hrmmm.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-15-2004 01:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

we don't have a badminton team here... o.O;; sry, no tipz

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 02-15-2004 01:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

after a return, go back to the center of the court right away or else if they change where they hit it, it could send you sprinting across the court. doing that over and over gets tiring and will wear you out.

so after every hit go straight back to the center...you can basically reach any point from there in a few steps.

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 02-15-2004 02:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

quote:
Originally posted by indecisive
after a return, go back to the center of the court right away or else if they change where they hit it, it could send you sprinting across the court. doing that over and over gets tiring and will wear you out.

so after every hit go straight back to the center...you can basically reach any point from there in a few steps.

yayy!~ thank you! i feel confident already ^^;

Old Post 02-15-2004 03:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

hehe np np.

sometimes I get sad when I think I have too much useless information in my head. then I get to use that information to help somebody and it makes me wanna learn more eheh :D

good luck

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 02-15-2004 07:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

i think badminton players are people who couldnt make the tennis team

in other words....badminton sucks

Old Post 02-15-2004 09:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

have you watched like "pro" badminton...that's crazy shit.

Shift_

Old Post 02-16-2004 09:43 AM