Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Experience > Stuck in Lifts
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
girl0verdose
G.o.d & Click B Jjang

Stuck in Lifts

Well, this is kinda recent -.-;;

Around 2 days ago or so, I was going on the lift, bringing along one of those huge black garbage bag with me.

Since I live on the ground floos and the recycling dump is on the 1st floor I had to go on the lift... then after pressing the buttons and waiting for a while I realized that it's taking longer than usual.

I looked up and saw that it's actually going on the 7th floor and keeps on going up to the 12th... I was freaking out because I was alone and nothing happens at the 12th floor. The door didn't open or anything so I tried pressing the close / open button.

I freaked out again because I've been in a similar situation before but the last time I was there I actually 'heard' strange noises from the floor... but anyway, so I was thinking to myself 'Noo... I don't want to die here and now with this stupid garbage bag...' then it occurred to me that I hadn't tried the Emergency button yet... so I pressed it continuosly and after a while the lift started to move down....

Probably doesn't sound too impressing or anything, but it scared the heck outta me -.- I might post about the other incident which includes a lift aswell. Gah. I think lifts hates me.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-21-2002 07:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for girl0verdose Click here to Send girl0verdose a Private Message Visit girl0verdose's homepage! Find more posts by girl0verdose Add girl0verdose to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

take..

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 04-21-2002 11:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

the...

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 04-21-2002 11:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

stairs

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 04-21-2002 11:06 AM
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

KenVersusRyu...
I swear you say the funniest things... You make my laugh...

And maybe you should take the stairs next time, girloverdose...

Old Post 04-21-2002 11:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

yeah u sweat me.. i know this..
you should have a banner dedicated to me... hahhahha..

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 04-21-2002 11:50 AM
girl0verdose
G.o.d & Click B Jjang

fiine, make fun of me just because I don't like useless posts =P

the emergency stairs are even freakier.

Old Post 04-22-2002 02:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for girl0verdose Click here to Send girl0verdose a Private Message Visit girl0verdose's homepage! Find more posts by girl0verdose Add girl0verdose to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shoujo

huahahahahaha...silly..
tin, try the stairs...it's just 1 floor!!! exercise more hehehe

Old Post 04-22-2002 09:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for shoujo Click here to Send shoujo a Private Message Find more posts by shoujo Add shoujo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

my dad has a fear of getting stuck in elevators

but you see, you gotta climb out through the top of the elevator spidey style

Old Post 04-27-2002 01:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

in Korea, i was bout 7 yrz old, and i was in dis elevator wid dis old drunk guy, he smelled weird and looq weirds toOz.. and den he farted.. and yuCk it smelled bad. but i didnt say nething.

Old Post 04-27-2002 06:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xXFallenAngeLXx
-GoDdEsS oF iNsAnItY-

ew, lol
i always feel like im gonna get stuck in the elevators, lol and then i'd be trapped

*i don't want you, to give it all up, leave your own life collecting dust, and i don't want you to feel sorry for me, never give us a chance to be, and i don't need you to be by my side, to tell me that everything's alright, just wanted you to tell me the truth, you know i'd do that for you*

Old Post 04-27-2002 07:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for xXFallenAngeLXx Click here to Send xXFallenAngeLXx a Private Message Find more posts by xXFallenAngeLXx Add xXFallenAngeLXx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OneHeart
Loveable, What Else?

The good 'ol elevator. =) Well, if you have a cell phone, carry that with you the next time you're in one. Does the elevators there not have an emergency phone?

If all else fails, then ... there's the stairs.

Old Post 04-28-2002 07:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for OneHeart Find more posts by OneHeart Add OneHeart to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote