Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Experience > suicide
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
lovedontloveme

suicide

ever had thoughts of suicide? i'm sure many people have contemplated suicide, i myself have, but i'm too much of a coward to do that haha.
i think suicide can be selfish, but it really depends. i used to think it was selfish when people told other ppl that they wanted to kill themselves, but now i think they're brave to be able to tell someone. if i wanted to kill myself i'd keep it to myself.

if you have thought of suicide, what was the reason?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-28-2002 10:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for lovedontloveme Click here to Send lovedontloveme a Private Message Visit lovedontloveme's homepage! Find more posts by lovedontloveme Add lovedontloveme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rinny_luv
KangTa OpPa RuLeZz!!!

hmm..suicide? actually i find those ppl who committed suicide are pretty foolish and in some ways coward... even though i once tot abt it..but i'm too cowardly to do that.. and its also against my religion.. but to the ppl who actually tot abt doing it..think twice though of ppl who actually love u...hmm... wat am i babbling abt?? am i making sense here? hmm...

Old Post 04-29-2002 01:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for rinny_luv Click here to Send rinny_luv a Private Message Find more posts by rinny_luv Add rinny_luv to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huby40
Squeak....

sometimes when i'm in the car on the highway i have some sudden urge to rip open the door and roll outside....

not that i want to kill myself, i probably have this wierd childhood experience that i can't remember or somethin like that. :huh:

Old Post 04-29-2002 03:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Yii

Yeah, I had thoughts of suicide and I still have them. I hate my life since I was a child. I never had many friend (there were more opponents) And in first school I very often got stick. Later in school I was a good pupil first and then I refused coz of big emotional personal problems. I left school and learned a bad payed job (hair stylist). Now I'm ready with learning and I'm not really able to make this job coz I'm too bad again. And I don't like it. Now I'm nearly one year workless. There are also many other problems and sad events in past and I hate my life. I'm know that I won't become very old (feel it), but it can be disease, accident or suicide. Don't know.
Hope you aren't shocked now......

Old Post 04-29-2002 04:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Yii Click here to Send Yii a Private Message Find more posts by Yii Add Yii to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
micron
all i need is a miracle

moving to experience forum...

i once thought of suicide too. not seriously, but would have been too cowardly to see it through. but that was long time ago. now i live life dispassionately.

Old Post 04-29-2002 05:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for micron Click here to Send micron a Private Message Find more posts by micron Add micron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
Originally posted by rinny_luv
i find those ppl who committed suicide are pretty foolish and in some ways coward...

You can say that... but I know that if you are feeling depressed and you feel like nothing in this world is going to help you, you'd do it... Don't call them foolish or cowards... they just can't figure out any other way to stop that bad feeling so they consider suicide the only way out...

Old Post 04-29-2002 07:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mouko
I need therapy

I have never thought about it. But in high school, a girl I was dated commited suicide because people teased her. Kids can be cruel these days.

I went through depression, but resisted any thoughts of suicide because I know how it made me feel after, and I don't want people that care for me to go through the same thing.

I'm fine now though, everyone just needs someone to talk to and connect with.

Though I feel like I let her down.

Old Post 04-29-2002 09:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mouko Click here to Send Mouko a Private Message Visit Mouko's homepage! Find more posts by Mouko Add Mouko to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by jusunlee
moving to experience forum...

i once thought of suicide too. not seriously, but would have been too cowardly to see it through. but that was long time ago. now i live life dispassionately.

dispassionately?

oh well anyway... yea i've thought about suicide.... i've even almost attempted it. (yea i know that doesn't make sense.. but like i had the glass and it was there and started bleeding.... okay i'm not going into detail sorry..) Most people would never think that i would cuz i'm usually a really bright loud cheerful happy person. But yea there were some family problems(uncle and aunt are bitches and screwed up our family) hen i told a couple of my friends and they wer like "YOU almost did WHAT now????" .... but yea i think about how my mom would be... and about my friends... and that's kinda what helped me through that time.... friends and my mom. or well thinking about them and praying a LOT....

now that i think about it... it would have been REALLY stupid of me to do that.. and i'm glad i didn't. it would have been such a stupid reason~ totally not worth it........

haha but i'm okay now~

Old Post 04-29-2002 12:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Akira

Suicide! HARIKARI! SEPUKU! BANZAI! FOR HONOR! or just because u can't take it anymore!

Marilyn Monroe
Kurt Cobain (courtney love did it i tell yoU! COURTNEY LOVE!)
Rasputin
Hitler
sooner or later: Osama
Judas

Old Post 04-29-2002 03:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Akira Click here to Send Akira a Private Message Visit Akira's homepage! Find more posts by Akira Add Akira to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

hey my skool is so messed up they thought i was goin 2 kill myself so they kicked me out of skool

but me no way thats one stupid way of dying just killing myself.
rather die in combat for my country then die from my own bullet.

Old Post 04-29-2002 04:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

i thought about doing it too...i think everybody has. but in my opinon, suicide is just plain stupid. very cowardly... cause its the fastest way to relieve all your problems, but how can you enjoy life when your already dead?

Old Post 04-29-2002 06:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huby40
Squeak....

quote:
Originally posted by YaaMaKoh
i thought about doing it too...i think everybody has. but in my opinon, suicide is just plain stupid. very cowardly... cause its the fastest way to relieve all your problems, but how can you enjoy life when your already dead?

lol andy. that's the whole point of suicide, is to get out of life because you're not enjoying it.

Old Post 04-30-2002 08:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

quote:

since u cant bash membors NO COMMENT.... lets just leave it at that

Old Post 04-30-2002 09:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lovedontloveme

suicide is often thought of as selfish.. but just read what racer ladi moon said. you can never really know what was going throught the person's mind and what they're going through.

Old Post 04-30-2002 05:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for lovedontloveme Click here to Send lovedontloveme a Private Message Visit lovedontloveme's homepage! Find more posts by lovedontloveme Add lovedontloveme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

i used to think suicide wuz realli cowardly but now i can think of sum good reasons to do it.
love :blush"
honor
end pain (like if a wild animal is ripping out ur guts or sumtin and u hav a gun handy u mite as well save urself the pain...but kill that beast first )
that kind of thing...
i thot about it b4 too, but nevr thot seriously about going thru wit it. itz against mai religion first of all, and think about it : ur problems are so temporary and the storm has to end sometime so the rainbow will come! and think how much of life u wud miss

Old Post 05-01-2002 01:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Yii

quote:

Another question: How can you enjoy life when you're absorbed in your problems?

Old Post 05-02-2002 05:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Yii Click here to Send Yii a Private Message Find more posts by Yii Add Yii to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xkrzyqtx
i should post here more..

hmm
i dont realy think if someone was thinking about suicide they were abosrobed in their problems
just that..i guess some things are hard to deal with and even no matter how HARD they want to enjoy life...they always have an ordeal hanging over their head.

I've thought about suicide.

I don't realy know why. but...i guess sometimes i can't help but think people dont CARE. and i guess in most cases that feeling is inevitable but people deal with it better than others.

life's hard
and i guess suicide's just a way out of it

have you had YOUR dose of type v?

Old Post 05-03-2002 02:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for xkrzyqtx Click here to Send xkrzyqtx a Private Message Find more posts by xkrzyqtx Add xkrzyqtx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote