Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Dance > How to dance
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
PhilNeil

How to dance

Hey just found this forum and guess I would ask a question.. How do u dance?!?! I watch a show called Room 208 which is on a music channel on cable tv in Australia and watch them all dancing and I wanna learn to dance... I'm 18 soon and wanna go clubbing n shit so i wanna learn how to dance! cheers in advance

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-03-2003 04:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PhilNeil Click here to Send PhilNeil a Private Message Find more posts by PhilNeil Add PhilNeil to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

U MOVE YOUR LEGS

Old Post 01-03-2003 04:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

theres too many style of dance to just say ' i wanna learn how to dance"... you can just move your body to da beat thats concidered dancing....

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 01-03-2003 05:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

just go to the club and watch how the ppl dance, and try to follow it, then later on once u got it you can create your own style. just move wit the groove!

Old Post 01-03-2003 06:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iTsmeehLita
lita lita

yea ... i would suggest that you NEVER ... stand with your feet planted on the floor and just move your upper torso back and forth...

omg .. this guy like that danced with me before .. i tried not to bust out laughing at him ...

well .. usually at the clubs ... like bounce .. and try to feel the rhythm throughout your body ..

if you want .. practice at home .. flare up the music and just watch yourself .. you could learn some stuffs .. whats good .. and whats not ...

and learn how to freak .. !

Old Post 01-03-2003 07:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for iTsmeehLita Click here to Send iTsmeehLita a Private Message Find more posts by iTsmeehLita Add iTsmeehLita to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

listen 2 the music and feel the beats to it, then move ur body to it... its kinda hard to teach sum1 how 2 dance without physically being next to them~

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 01-04-2003 06:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

what kind of music do you like? Some types of dance are better suited to certain genres of music?

Most of the comments here are good ways to try dancing. I'd suggest just following the beat and trying to move to it however you feel like. Try to emulate people you see on T.V. and try to find some inspiration for your own moves there. Also there are a lot of cool videos online of people dancing, there are endless sources online.

Old Post 01-04-2003 07:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*~JoEy~*
. . .

record one of them sessions, replay in slow-mo. . . . NAH maaaan~ i mean unless you wnna do jus that, otherwise leanr from pros like Peewee Herman, Forrest Gump (when he's dancing with Jenny), or beter yet Mr. Bean, now that's dancing. . . .

Music is supposed to move you, when you move you create a dance, it's inner/self expression, like graffiti writers, MCs, Djs they all out there expressin themselves. sure people do it to be cool and i ain't hatin. Lots of people start out that way and involve themselves into the dance and better express later on. . . . anywaise that's my view on dancing, it just comes through you~

Scream!!! FOB Style

Old Post 01-07-2003 01:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for *~JoEy~* Click here to Send *~JoEy~* a Private Message Visit *~JoEy~*'s homepage! Find more posts by *~JoEy~* Add *~JoEy~* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote