Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Spiritual Life > love
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

love

2day in mass mai priest sed this:
"The man could not love his brother, who he could see, so he could not love God, who he couldn't see."
had a big impact on me. he also sed stuff bout ur not xpected to love everyone in equal amounts; like, u wud obviously luv ur mom more than the sniper. it had a very profound effect on me.
i hav a lot to learn about love

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-28-2002 04:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jj2
JSL Member

ok, i reread that quote a couple of times but i still dont quite get it :huh:

Old Post 10-28-2002 07:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jj2 Click here to Send Jj2 a Private Message Find more posts by Jj2 Add Jj2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

Re: love

quote:
Originally posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM
he also sed stuff bout ur not xpected to love everyone in equal amounts; like, u wud obviously luv ur mom more than the sniper. it had a very profound effect on me.
thats the part im cconfused about... :huh:

Old Post 10-28-2002 10:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM

o. like, u shud luv every1 i guess, but it's not the same kind of love. u wud obviously love ur parents more than u wud luv a stranger rite? aish i wish i had paid more attention -___-; sorri if i dun make ne sense. but the point of that sermon wuz just to teach us bout love and judgement. sum quote i heard went sumtin like "if ur juding pplz, how will u hav time to love them?"

Old Post 10-31-2002 01:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

quote:
Originally posted by Jj2
ok, i reread that quote a couple of times but i still dont quite get it :huh:

same here.

Old Post 10-31-2002 02:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM

haha ok ~
the man didn't love his brother, and he cud SEE his bro. like see, feel, touch, etc. but, he cannot see God. so, if he can't luv his brother, who he CAN see, how can he luv GOD, who he cannot see?
duz that make sense

Old Post 10-31-2002 07:11 AM
Jj2
JSL Member

quote:
Originally posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM
haha ok ~
the man didn't love his brother, and he cud SEE his bro. like see, feel, touch, etc. but, he cannot see God. so, if he can't luv his brother, who he CAN see, how can he luv GOD, who he cannot see?
duz that make sense

oh...i get it now thanks for clarifying my lame brain -_-;;

Old Post 11-05-2002 10:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jj2 Click here to Send Jj2 a Private Message Find more posts by Jj2 Add Jj2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM

lol it wuzn't just u prolli just cuz u didn't hear the whole thing ^^
i found it so true tho. how can i xpect to truly love god if i can't even love the pplz around me? :sad:

Old Post 11-07-2002 12:36 AM
saranghae

oh okae... haha... thanks for clarifying!!

Old Post 11-08-2002 05:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

isee.. buh thas a weirdd way to put it..

jus say it like.. luv everyone around yoo. cuz God luvs everyone one of us equallie.. and as much as we luv god, we cannot see him. while we can see everyone else around us. so how do we luv god so much??

since itz not jus talking about tha man.. its tryin to tell all of us

Old Post 11-08-2002 04:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM

haha thnx street rsx ^^ a much more clear way of puttin it.

Old Post 11-10-2002 05:04 AM
Street RSX

haha no probzz.. sumtymz, i think all clear, and it feels good wen i do, and other tymz im jus dumb. that tym wuz one of mah "smart tymz" hahahhaa

Old Post 11-11-2002 02:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM

hmm...mai dad wuz laffin at me the othr day cuz he wuz like "u want world peace?? u think it's that easy?? look u can't even get along w ur sister how can u expect countries to get along????"
thaz so true...and that kinda relates bak to wut mai priest sed...i mean, it wud onli be fair of me to request peace w othrs if i cud maintain it too...but i can't, not even within mai own family :sad:

Old Post 11-24-2002 06:12 AM