Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Dance > harlem shake it.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
True Life

harlem shake it.

imma learn this shit if it kills me.

check out the videos for jadakiss, put your hands up, and gdep let's get it for some nice shakin. little black kids are the best. .

harlem shake it.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-24-2002 07:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for True Life Click here to Send True Life a Private Message Find more posts by True Life Add True Life to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ChiNkyChipMunk

haha its sho easy.. its easy to learn it.. but hard to make it look dope.. but yeah.. tha kids in gdep and ish are doing it kinda hard to see... but yeah..

a rill good way to laern and see it slowed down ish eve's whos dat guh..

and lil bow wows take me home and ghetto guh.. mv..

Old Post 10-26-2002 12:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ChiNkyChipMunk Click here to Send ChiNkyChipMunk a Private Message Visit ChiNkyChipMunk's homepage! Find more posts by ChiNkyChipMunk Add ChiNkyChipMunk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

yea i wanted to learn it after i saw eve's music video but my friend was hella dope juss nailin that shyt so i learned from him

Old Post 10-26-2002 12:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
True Life

lil bow wow sucks at it tho. the guys in the jadakiss video are the best.

harlem shake it.

Old Post 11-01-2002 05:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for True Life Click here to Send True Life a Private Message Find more posts by True Life Add True Life to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

haha... the harlem shake is dope... still for some reason when i see an asian guy do it, it just don't look right... i wonder y??... :sleepy:

Old Post 11-01-2002 07:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

quote:
Originally posted by TyGer STyLe
haha... the harlem shake is dope... still for some reason when i see an asian guy do it, it just don't look right... i wonder y??... :sleepy:

hahaha

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 11-06-2002 06:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

quote:
Originally posted by True Life
lil bow wow sucks at it tho. the guys in the jadakiss video are the best.

yeah but at least he can do it dawg.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 11-06-2002 05:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

all yoo hafta do is learn it and to make it look dope yoo jus wear bigass clothes!!
ahhah

Old Post 11-06-2002 08:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

haha i like that blue thing its cool

everyone does that thing nowadays

keep it real cwalk it

Old Post 11-09-2002 03:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
twinkie
twinkie

if u watch SHOWTIME AT APOLLO...or HARLEM . . . u can occassionally see people do the harlem shake..
there wuz this white grl once..DAMN! she wuz so good...but the crowd was booing her.. :sad:

Old Post 11-09-2002 04:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for twinkie Click here to Send twinkie a Private Message Find more posts by twinkie Add twinkie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

quote:
Originally posted by twinkie
if u watch SHOWTIME AT APOLLO...or HARLEM . . . u can occassionally see people do the harlem shake..
there wuz this white grl once..DAMN! she wuz so good...but the crowd was booing her.. :sad:

they'll boo anyone if they aint black unless they start gettin naked or somethin. serious, their audiences are prejudice as hell. but if we did that to them -- uh-oh, time to call jesse jackson. so screw that show.

thanx huby40

Old Post 11-09-2002 04:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

in oakland theres sumtiems battle goin down there east oakland vs west oakland :) fukkin east oakland shake is hella funny looks hella wierd lol

Old Post 11-09-2002 07:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

quote:

i saw sum flip guyz hu cud do it and it looked hella cool. and g dragon can do it ^^

Old Post 11-10-2002 07:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*~JoEy~*
. . .

quote:

Man, an asian guy shaking reminds me of the guy from rush hour2 signing. . . . Asian guys can't dance!
wait let me re-phrase that asians don't "boogie"

Scream!!! FOB Style

Old Post 11-12-2002 02:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for *~JoEy~* Click here to Send *~JoEy~* a Private Message Visit *~JoEy~*'s homepage! Find more posts by *~JoEy~* Add *~JoEy~* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

quote:
Originally posted by *~JoEy~*

Man, an asian guy shaking reminds me of the guy from rush hour2 signing. . . . Asian guys can't dance!
wait let me re-phrase that asians don't "boogie"

actuallie, azn boiz are one of da best wen it comes to breaking or raving! and isnt it da phrase dat whites dont "boogie"? (not being racist in anyway... im juss curious~ )

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 11-12-2002 06:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*~JoEy~*
. . .

I meant boogie as in like BOOGIE not b-boyin or ravin, that's not boogie
"whites dont 'boogie'" um as for this statment, whites can "boogie" whether you mean it as in b-boyin or ravin, or real boogyin such as the lindy hop or something~

I think most phrases that are focused on one race is just wrong i mean i know you didn't mean it as a racist remark but when you look at it it was made to be racial, but they're never true.

Scream!!! FOB Style

Old Post 11-12-2002 09:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for *~JoEy~* Click here to Send *~JoEy~* a Private Message Visit *~JoEy~*'s homepage! Find more posts by *~JoEy~* Add *~JoEy~* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote