Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Spiritual Life > angels
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

Question angels

Angels can appear in the form of ordinary people. It¡¦s in the Bible, Hebrews 13:2, NIV. "Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some people have entertained angels without knowing it."

i knew this b4, but if i realli think bout it...i can't imagine meetin an angel. i hav no doubt that it happens, but...hu noez?? maib there's angels walkin around skool in the form of teachers and students. so mind-bogglin to think bout

Angels rescue from danger. It¡¦s in the Bible, Psalm 34:7, TLB. "For the angel of the Lord guards and rescues all who reverence Him."

i remember one time at raging waters wen i wuz like 8-9 i wuz in the big wave pool thing that has huge waves every 20 min or sumtin. it wuz realli fun and i cudn't wait for the big waves to cum. however, i wuz swimmin around 4 ft of water wen the waves started and i thot "o it's not that bad, the water's onli 4 feet deep i'll be fine"' and so i kept swimmin. then the waves got bigger and bigger and i thot i'd better go to the edge of the pool to be safe so i tried to swim there, but the waves were so big and powerful that they kept driving me bak, towards the deeper end of the pool (6 ft) i got realli scared but i kept swimmin and swimmin but i felt so tired and the waves just kept crashin over mai head and i remember thinkin "how am i gonna get out of this? am i gonna drown?" and then just wen mai strength wuz about to giv out sum lady grabbed me and pulled me so i cud hang onto her donut-floaty thing (u noe those big circles w the holes in the middle? ^^) and we rode out the rest of the waves like that. it wuz truly a miracle cuz i thot i wud hav drowned or sumtin in that pool. perhaps she wuz an angel that saved me? i like to think so. and then afterwards she wuz like "aww too bad the waves stopped wuzn't that fun??" and i wuz like "....." haha

whew that wuz long! well how bout y'all? wut r ur experiences w angels?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-19-2002 01:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

nice story, i got only 2 answers
1 that yea she was an angel to save you
or it was a person that God sent that day to that place to save you.
but heck wat do i kno ask God ^^

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 10-19-2002 02:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jj2
JSL Member

Re: angels

quote:
Originally posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM
Angels can appear in the form of ordinary people. It¡¦s in the Bible, Hebrews 13:2, NIV. "Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some people have entertained angels without knowing it."

i knew this b4, but if i realli think bout it...i can't imagine meetin an angel. i hav no doubt that it happens, but...hu noez?? maib there's angels walkin around skool in the form of teachers and students. so mind-bogglin to think bout

Angels rescue from danger. It¡¦s in the Bible, Psalm 34:7, TLB. "For the angel of the Lord guards and rescues all who reverence Him."

oh...i didnt know angels REALLY existed...wow...that's so awesome

Old Post 10-19-2002 10:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jj2 Click here to Send Jj2 a Private Message Find more posts by Jj2 Add Jj2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

aww... haha... that happened to me to!

i was in the wave pool with my 2 friends... and one of them pushed me off haha... so like i was struggling to get back up... and then we were really really scared... cuz we were drifting to the 5 foot area... so then we started paddling really really hard... haha.

Old Post 10-20-2002 01:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

quote:
Originally posted by saranghae
aww... haha... that happened to me to!

i was in the wave pool with my 2 friends... and one of them pushed me off haha... so like i was struggling to get back up... and then we were really really scared... cuz we were drifting to the 5 foot area... so then we started paddling really really hard... haha.

yes! it's so scary! haha

well...i can't think of any othr encounters i may hav had w angels rite now...but there hav been a lot of realli good pplz i hav met but i can't realli remember any that made a lasting impact on mai life..hmm.

Old Post 10-20-2002 10:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

same here... i met really nice people... but none made that big of an impact on me...

Old Post 10-20-2002 11:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote