Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Questions and Comments > About Tha Media Section
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Street RSX

About Tha Media Section

This thread is made to tell the members why tha media section hasn't ben up for a while.. since everyones been frequentlie asking this same question.

Jusun has said in one of tha previous threads that he has been updating the media section that it will be postponed til the media providers are found. but tha service provider 99fun.com, tha site has been shut down, while he has been making backend changes to the media section.

Everybody Sorry For The Inconvenience

and please stop wit the same threads asking the same questions.. please look at the previous threads before posting up the same things. Thank You.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-26-2002 12:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

i don't get wut u are saying jkjk

but d thing is sum people are too lazy to look for other simialr threads (like me) thats wut mods are for :) to close merge or delete repeated threads right?

i can't wait till d media section goes back up i been behind on my k hiphop k rnb :)

Old Post 11-28-2002 11:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

well i dun kno if im supposed to put this here or not.. since it is advertising.. buh itz also on tha topsites on this site!! jusunlee.com itself.. so i guess its ok?? rih jusun?
yoo can dload kmusic from www.gayo.cjb.net

(btw yoo can edit that out if yoo think it shouldnt be there, aiite jusun??)

Old Post 11-29-2002 01:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

or all the damn leechers can get irc

Old Post 11-29-2002 09:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

quote:
Originally posted by Street RSX
well i dun kno if im supposed to put this here or not.. since it is advertising.. buh itz also on tha topsites on this site!! jusunlee.com itself.. so i guess its ok?? rih jusun?
yoo can dload kmusic from www.gayo.cjb.net

(btw yoo can edit that out if yoo think it shouldnt be there, aiite jusun??)

i believe theres a no advertising rule in posts, especially the fact your a moderator, you should be setting an example for others who come here.

Old Post 12-16-2002 11:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Originally posted by AjY 2k
i believe theres a no advertising rule in posts, especially the fact your a moderator, you should be setting an example for others who come here.

Hey you're advertising the rules. You'll end up being reprimanded and not him. (Yeah because that's so fair)

Old Post 12-20-2002 04:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist
Hey you're advertising the rules. You'll end up being reprimanded and not him. (Yeah because that's so fair)

exactly how this forum is run.

Old Post 12-21-2002 12:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
micron
all i need is a miracle

Alchemist and AjY 2k:
i cant believe you have the guts to say something like that when you guys very well know why you guys were domoded. if you have a complaint about how i run my forums, or feel that i am being unfair, i think it would be to your best interest to come and talk to me personally rather than bitch about it in these forums.

check your pms.

Street RSX:
that would be okay.

Old Post 12-21-2002 12:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for micron Click here to Send micron a Private Message Find more posts by micron Add micron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

quote:
Originally posted by jusunlee
Alchemist and AjY 2k:
i cant believe you have the guts to say something like that when you guys very well know why you guys were domoded. if you have a complaint about how i run my forums, or feel that i am being unfair, i think it would be to your best interest to come and talk to me personally rather than bitch about it in these forums.

check your pms.

Street RSX:
that would be okay.

jusun said bitches

Old Post 12-21-2002 02:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

quote:
Alchemist and AjY 2k:

check your pms.

Street RSX:
that would be okay.

what is domoded, new tyoe of option

Old Post 12-21-2002 03:31 AM
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Alchemist and AjY 2k:

check your pms.

Street RSX:
that would be okay.

Sorry about that, It'll never happen again.

Old Post 12-21-2002 05:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist
Sorry about that, It'll never happen again.

haha you baby. theres no need to appologise.

Old Post 12-22-2002 04:59 PM
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

seems like the phrase "white men can't jump" should be changed to "white men can't think"

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 12-22-2002 08:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter
seems like the phrase "white men can't jump" should be changed to "white men can't think"
wahahaha good point

Old Post 01-05-2003 07:23 PM
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

hahaha alchemist and ajy got smashed on woooooo

everyone is just smashin on ajy haha

but neways *sigh* i can't wait until the media secion opens again i've been behind and since other forums being hatas and putting passowrds on it and making members regester to get more people in thier forums -_-

Old Post 01-11-2003 08:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
hahaha alchemist and ajy got smashed on woooooo

everyone is just smashin on ajy haha

but neways *sigh* i can't wait until the media secion opens again i've been behind and since other forums being hatas and putting passowrds on it and making members regester to get more people in thier forums -_-

no not really.

Old Post 01-11-2003 10:27 PM
Kavana

this could be the best site

hmmm why dont you use Streamload???

Old Post 04-17-2003 04:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Kavana Click here to Send Kavana a Private Message Find more posts by Kavana Add Kavana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
neXt

are some members still donating to this site?

Old Post 06-25-2003 09:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for neXt Click here to Send neXt a Private Message Find more posts by neXt Add neXt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

is it ever going to be up?

-----------------------------------------------------
error
i am regretful to inform you that the media section has been indefinitely postponed until new media providers are found. if you are aware of any websites that provide korean mp3s, please let me know by emailing to media@jusunlee.com. thank you.

-----------------------------------------------------

what about http://www.kpopmusic.co.uk/

Last edited by kryogenix on 11-03-2003 at 10:47 PM

Old Post 11-03-2003 10:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kryogenix Click here to Send kryogenix a Private Message Find more posts by kryogenix Add kryogenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote