Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > Ergent Help
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
keitaro
Hound of Hell

Ergent Help

Ok every one look i gota major problem on my hands. Ok heres the situation. Im going out with this girl and she is like perfect for me, how ever at the same time me and this other girl are kinda sorta dating but she has a fiance and we are all three cool with each other and we do all the same stuff me and the first girl do but how do i have the problem resolved without any one haveing any hard feelings and making one of them think i love them any less from this whole damned situation

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-15-2004 03:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for keitaro Click here to Send keitaro a Private Message Find more posts by keitaro Add keitaro to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

kind of confused about the situation.

From what i understand, you are dating someone who is perfect for you but you are "seeing" someone else. That someone else has a fiancee and you are buddy-buddy with him too? So I'm assuming the other two don't know of your relationship with this fiancee girl.

That's a sticky situation. It can end up in a rather horrible situation too. Step back from everything and ask what you want. The worse that can happen is that everyone can fuck you up and you're left alone regretting about the whole damn thing cuz you and this girl you were "seeing" were messing around.

Also, i hate when people say they've found their "perfect" girl when they go off and mess around with some other girl. What was so perfect about the girl if you have to mess around with another. Just something to think about.

Glad im not in that situation. You better hope the fiancee isn't bigger than you.. But if he is.. I wanna see him kick your ass when he finds out. d=D i'm evil.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-15-2004 04:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote