Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Sex > ten best sexual positions
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Nojeel

ten best sexual positions

another joke my cousin sent me...

TOP 10 SEX POSITIONS...

1.The Tea bagging - The all time classic maneuver of tapping your cock on a chick's forehead whilst she is sucking on your balls, & uttering the timeless phrase- "Who's Your daddy?"

2.The Houdini - Going at it doggy-style until you are just about to come, then pull out & spit on her back so she thinks that you have. When she turns around a blast is unleashed into her face & she is left shocked & amazed, wondering how you managed it.

3.The Angry Dragon - Immediately after you blow your load in agirl's mouth, smack the back of her head & make it come out her nose. When she gets up, she'll look like an angry dragon.

4.Cum Guzzling Sperm Burping Bitch - The once in a lifetime act of blowing a hot steamy load down the back of a girl's throat & then proceeding to give her a large cold bottle of your favorite carbonated drink, making her guzzle it down. Then, shake her head vigorously back & forth to create the Cum Guzzling, Sperm Burping effect. A great way to impress your friends.

5.Dirty Sanchez - A time honored event in which while laying the bone doggy-style, you insert your finger into her asshole. You then pull it out & wipe it across her upper lip, leaving a thin shit mustache. This makes her look like someone whose name is Dirty Sanchez.

6.The Donkey Punch - Banging a girl doggy style & then moments before you cum, you stick your dick in her ass & then punch her in the back of the neck. The blow to the neck will stun the muscles in the female's ass, which will constrict the penis & give you a tremendous orgasmic experience when you ejaculate.

7.The Flaming Amazon - This one's for all you pyromaniacs out there. When you're screwing some chick, right when your about to cum, pull out & quickly grab the nearest lighter & set her pubes on fire, then extinguish the flames with your jizz!

8.The Flying Camel - A personal favorite. As she is lying on her back & you are hammering her on your knees, you very carefully move forward & prop yourself (without using your arms) on your dick while it is still inserted in her vertical seafood taco. You then proceed to flap your arms & let out a long shrieking howl, much like a flying camel. Strictly a classy move.

9.The Screwnicorn - When a dyke puts her strap-on dildo on her forehead & proceeds to go at her partner like a crazed unicorn.

10.The Zombie Mask - While getting head from your favorite, unsuspecting, trash-barrel whore, tell her you want her to look right up at you with those "pretty little eyes" when you blow your load. Then, just when you're ready to spew a good weeks worth of goo, blast that hefty load in both eyes. This temporary state of blindness will produce the zombie effect as she stumbles around the room with arms outstretched, & moaning like the walking dead.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-14-2002 02:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

that donkey punch thread is similar to this...
I've heard most of these before.. if you want to see other stuff like this... check out this site.

http://www.tomorrowideation.com/get...ed/TheList.html

Old Post 07-16-2002 08:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

aahaha tea baggin and flamin amazon are best...so is the houdini

sounds funniest i mean...i haven't done them

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 07-16-2002 08:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

:omg: :omg:

that's just wrong... and the name calling makes it worse... ugh... but pretty funny... puhahahaha

Old Post 07-16-2002 09:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

ahaha they r soo nasty but yet funnyh` :satisfy:

Old Post 07-16-2002 10:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

Re: ten best sexual positions

quote:
Originally posted by Nojeel
7.The Flaming Amazon - This one's for all you pyromaniacs out there. When you're screwing some chick, right when your about to cum, pull out & quickly grab the nearest lighter & set her pubes on fire, then extinguish the flames with your jizz!

what if it frqn burns her pussy.. and sometimes, you feel you have to pee but you really dont
so what if you set her pubes on fire then no cum comes out??

anyway.. all those positions are crazy

Old Post 07-16-2002 11:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

Re: Re: ten best sexual positions

quote:
Originally posted by TAIgrr
you feel you have to pee but you really dont
so what if you set her pubes on fire then no cum comes out??

???? ??????

ahaha we don't feel like peeing when we orgasm Chorong...(we know you do tho hahah jp)
When you ejaculate...you ejaculate so stuff comes out..unless you're impotent or something in which case i don't think you can even get erect :huh:

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 07-17-2002 12:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

hahahahahahha!!! yall liked it?? if yall do, i can ask my cuz to get me some more jokes..puahahaa

Old Post 07-17-2002 01:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ChiNkyChipMunk

oh wtf..haha
those were jokes? haha
i tho yu were being serious..
im liek ahh..wat a freak..hahaha..i was abuot to say!

quote:
2.The Houdini - Going at it doggy-style until you are just about to come, then pull out & spit on her back so she thinks that you have. When she turns around a blast is unleashed into her face & she is left shocked & amazed, wondering how you managed it.

hahaha dat one pissed me off..
if he spit on my bak..i'd whoop his ass..haha

Old Post 07-19-2002 03:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ChiNkyChipMunk Click here to Send ChiNkyChipMunk a Private Message Visit ChiNkyChipMunk's homepage! Find more posts by ChiNkyChipMunk Add ChiNkyChipMunk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

ugh all them are pretty mean... to the girl... ya ya, the guys get to have all the fun....

LMAO wait till a girl pulls a trick on you.... muhahah
be afraid.. be very afraid..

angry dragon and dirty sanchez is WAY nasty..... ew sorry they all way nasty.....

Old Post 07-19-2002 10:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shaluski

funni, but most are so mean.

Old Post 07-23-2002 06:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for shaluski Click here to Send shaluski a Private Message Find more posts by shaluski Add shaluski to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

haha

Old Post 08-04-2002 01:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MC ChOpStiCkz Click here to Send MC ChOpStiCkz a Private Message Visit MC ChOpStiCkz's homepage! Find more posts by MC ChOpStiCkz Add MC ChOpStiCkz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote