Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Anime > anime???
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
wonmin
blah blahh blahhhhh!

anime???

yo i wna start watching another anime cuz i finished kenshin... and sum others... and still on naruto.. but too slow..

did anyone watch a really good anime that they would like for me to watch???
sumone sed fullmetal alchemist...

wonmin*

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-24-2004 09:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for wonmin Click here to Send wonmin a Private Message Visit wonmin's homepage! Find more posts by wonmin Add wonmin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

pokemon

Old Post 02-24-2004 10:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

FLCL but its only like 6 eps long mmm... full metal panic was good but i didn't watch it, i'm reading it, watch the samurai X movies 2

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 02-24-2004 11:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wolleylabel
in thought...

my goodness... samuria X sucked compared to the first two? or was it 4 kenshin movies... the oav? ova? anyway tells the story of kenshin before he gets the cross scar... really vivid and the end is heart wrenching... i love it... you should watch it... and the last 2 movies concluding the kenshin series and showing stuff on Kenji was quite a satisfying end, if not sad... again... geez... if you liked samurai X you'll love these...

if your into that OG stuff... i suggest Robotech... thats back in the day... what else... try the Macross movies if your into Mechs... AND you must watch Hajime no Ippo, its a boxing anime its great! oh and if your into like artsy atmosphere kinda anime Last exile is good... what else... if your into romantic comedies... try love hina or Golden boy... haven't watched golden boy but i hear its hilarious...

Old Post 03-04-2004 11:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for wolleylabel Click here to Send wolleylabel a Private Message Find more posts by wolleylabel Add wolleylabel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

quote:
Originally posted by wolleylabel
my goodness... samuria X sucked compared to the first two? or was it 4 kenshin movies... the oav? ova? anyway tells the story of kenshin before he gets the cross scar... really vivid and the end is heart wrenching... i love it... you should watch it... and the last 2 movies concluding the kenshin series and showing stuff on Kenji was quite a satisfying end, if not sad... again... geez... if you liked samurai X you'll love these...

if your into that OG stuff... i suggest Robotech... thats back in the day... what else... try the Macross movies if your into Mechs... AND you must watch Hajime no Ippo, its a boxing anime its great! oh and if your into like artsy atmosphere kinda anime Last exile is good... what else... if your into romantic comedies... try love hina or Golden boy... haven't watched golden boy but i hear its hilarious...

... samurai x and the oavs r pretty much the same...

damnit just watch FLCL!!!

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 03-05-2004 02:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

there's Samurai X: Betrayal which is the 4 part story of before the series.

there's Samurai X...it's a dubbed crappy "movie" where everybody's british or some shit that takes place during the series

then there's Seisouhen. a two part story that tells what happened after the series ended.

dont' try finding the 2nd samurai X..it's crap and hard to find.

another anime to watch is Macross 7, Gundam Seed, Initial D, Trigun, Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040, Nadesico, ...here...I'll just give you my list.

1) Initial D
2) Initial D extra stage
3) Initial D battle stage
4) mobile suit Gundam 0080
5) mobile suit gundam 08th ms team
6) mobile suit gundam 08th ms team movie
7) Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counter Attack
8) Mobile Suit Gundam Wing
9) Mobile Suit Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz
10) Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam
11) Mobile Suit Gundam X
12) Mobile Suit Gundam F91
13) Neon Genesis Evangelion
14) Neon Genesis Evangelion: End Of Eva
15) Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth
16) Trigun
17) Rurouni Kenshin
18) Rurouni Kenshin: seisouhen
19) Rurouni Kenshin: Samurai X
20) Rurouni Kenshin: Samurai X(betrayal)
21) Vampire Hunter D: bloodlust
22) Cowboy Bebop: Knockin' on heaven's door
23) Love Hina
24) Love Hina Again
25) Love Hina Winter Special
26) Love Hina Spring Special
26) Record Of Lodoss War OAV
27) Fatal Fury
28) Macross Plus
29) Robotech
30) Princess Mononoke
31) Spirited Away
32) Laputa: castle in the sky
32) Nausicaa of the valley of the wind
33) Grave of the fireflies
34) Totoro
35) eX-Driver
36) Hellsing
37) Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040
38) Nadesico
39) Nadesico the movie
40) Escaflowne
41) Escaflowne Movie
42) Final Fantasy Unlimited
43) Flame Of Recca
44) Ninja Scroll
45) Samurai Pizza Cats
46) Ghost In The Shell
47) RahXephon
48) Star Ocean EX
49) Ghost in the shell: Stand Alone Complex
49) Full Metal Panic
50) .Hack//Sign
51) Tokyo Underground
52) Zone Of The Enders The Movie
53) VanDread
54) Teknoman
55) .Hack//Liminality
56) Mobile Suit Gundam Seed
57) Full Metal Panic: Fumoffu
58) You're Under Arrest Season 2
59) Inuyasha: The Love That Transcends Time
60) Inuyasha: Castle Beyond The Looking Glass
61) Macross 7
62) Get Backers

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 03-05-2004 03:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote