Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Friends and Family > Friend has Problems -> I have problems.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
TorrentialVVind
Kyuubi!

Friend has Problems -> I have problems.

My friend has been having all these problems... I made a thread a while ago, but this same person told me that he was going to hurt himself, and he told me he did, when I tried to talk him out of it. He didn't tell me how or where, but even if he didn't do it, I'm taking this seriously. I'd hate to lose somebody like that as a friend. He's been with me for quite a while. Yeah, we're miles apart, but it's not worth losing a friend like that. I just don't know any more. I found all this out last week, and I've been trying to cover it up all week. I don't want people to see my weakness and I just try to hold some of the tears in. I feel so alone and casted away from everybody else sometimes, and when I walk alone in the hallway in school, I feel weird. I doubt it's depression, maybe it's my worrying toward a great friend. I don't know. All I want is for everything to be normal again.

I want to make a Naruto banner. ._.; That's in construction.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-09-2004 11:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TorrentialVVind Click here to Send TorrentialVVind a Private Message Find more posts by TorrentialVVind Add TorrentialVVind to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Yeah you should really let people near him know about this. Psychiatric help maybe, perhaps you should have him checked into a hospital to make sure he doesn't hurt himself.

Old Post 02-10-2004 12:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist
Yeah you should really let people near him know about this. Psychiatric help maybe, perhaps you should have him checked into a hospital to make sure he doesn't hurt himself.

yeah... seriously... tell his parents... maybe it will make it worse but who knows... he really needs 2 get some of it crap out

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 02-10-2004 02:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Serously, tell him, I don't know him so I can't really do anything. Just get help for him.

Old Post 02-10-2004 02:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

From what I know, and my experiences, people who have problems like that don't really feel a sense of love or being cared for. Abstractly, that person is lonely.

So my point... maybe you should tell your friend what you are feeling about his/her dealings with his/her situation. That'll show him/her that he/she is cared and loved for. Know what I mean? It could have a big impact on him/her.

Old Post 02-10-2004 05:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TorrentialVVind
Kyuubi!

I don't know. I told him already, that I'm there with him even though I'm miles away, and that he should come to me if he has problems. I trust him completely, and I'll probably believe anything he says to me. That's what our friendship was based on. Reliability, being there for each other, and trust. Well, maybe all friendships are like that, but.. anyway. It feels like his problems are beginning to influence me. Maybe it's a good thing, that I'm feeling his pain because we're so close to each now, or it's a bad thing that I actually feel that he IS going to do it. I know he won't do things like that, but I'm just really worried about losing one of my best friends. I trust him. I know him. It's just me that I don't understand. I'm beginning to worry about him, which is affecting me. I don't know how to deal with this.

I want to make a Naruto banner. ._.; That's in construction.

Old Post 02-10-2004 07:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TorrentialVVind Click here to Send TorrentialVVind a Private Message Find more posts by TorrentialVVind Add TorrentialVVind to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Make sure he doesn't do anything bad. Also he should have someone close to him that actually is close to him. If you feel really worried and feel that you understand him then maybe he actually is in danger. You need to help him. If you feel that you feel his pain then perhaps alleviating his pain will lessen yours.

Old Post 02-12-2004 02:55 AM