Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Education > School Life > wut time do u go to sleep
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

Red face wut time do u go to sleep

dammit i hardly had this problem b4. i used to go to bed by 11 wen i finish everythin by 10:30 unless i had a test the next day
but now i'm stayin up later and later and stayin up till midnight is not unusual. maib cuz i'm procrastinatin more...or maib the work is finalli startin to hit...i dunno. but i'm alwaize sleepy and hav a hard time not fallin asleep in 1, 4, and 6 period :sleepy:

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-19-2002 08:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

hmm..its 12:35 right now

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 11-19-2002 08:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter
hmm..its 12:35 right now

yupp same here bay area are u awake this late every nite??

Old Post 11-19-2002 08:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

this year i've been sleeping later and later too.... during the week i had to finish my portfolio, i stayed up past my regular bedtime for the whole week and it was really bad for me. but now i can relax a little... hopefully!

Old Post 11-19-2002 03:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
twinkie
twinkie

around 3. but it doesn't really matter because right after i come home i take like 2-3 hour napz.

Old Post 11-19-2002 10:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for twinkie Click here to Send twinkie a Private Message Find more posts by twinkie Add twinkie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinoyXako
Reppin' 845

quote:
Originally posted by twinkie
around 3. but it doesn't really matter because right after i come home i take like 2-3 hour napz.

exactly!!!

and u need to stop frontin',
u been to the dealership,
but u ain't cop nothin',
u been hustlin' a long time,
and you never got nothin;.

Old Post 11-19-2002 10:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for pinoyXako Click here to Send pinoyXako a Private Message Find more posts by pinoyXako Add pinoyXako to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merc

quote:
Originally posted by twinkie

same :D
theres nothing going on afterschool. - that time is saved for sweet sleep -

"Truth is not determined by how many people believe it."

"All the darkness in the world can not extinguish the light of a single candle."

Old Post 11-20-2002 12:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for merc Click here to Send merc a Private Message Find more posts by merc Add merc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM

hmm..naps mite be a good idea. but then mai parents yell at me for stayin up so late so i gotta do everythin rite aftr skool

Old Post 11-20-2002 12:44 AM
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

school days: 10:30... or sometimes not at all.

weekend: 12am~1am.

aigo. i don't sleep, i'm tired.. i sleep too much, i'm tired.. :huh:

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks
i will be right here waiting for you

Old Post 11-20-2002 01:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

at latest 11 on school days... but usually around 10... if not earlier... i have 0 period :sad:

weekends its real sporadic... if im tired early... but if not... like 1...

Old Post 11-20-2002 05:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

i don't stay up late anymore

the lastest i stayed up this year was 11... i usually sleep at 10.

Old Post 11-20-2002 06:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
angelicxshield
Fobulous

quote:
Originally posted by saranghae
i don't stay up late anymore

the lastest i stayed up this year was 11... i usually sleep at 10.

:huh:

how is that possible?! ... danngg im lucky if i can sleep by 12 ...

Old Post 11-20-2002 09:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for angelicxshield Click here to Send angelicxshield a Private Message Visit angelicxshield's homepage! Find more posts by angelicxshield Add angelicxshield to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM

ahhhh yea break i can stay up to as late as i want and sleep in as long as i want i stay up later durin weekends/break but thaz cuz i can sleep in longer haha. these dayz i'm goin to bed round 1-ish :satisfy:

Old Post 11-28-2002 06:20 AM
JuJu
shaKe :: sHake

i usally stay up till 12... then i fall asleep...
i have to get up like early... cuz um.. i cant sleep ne more after... ishh sooo weird...

Old Post 11-28-2002 06:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuJu Click here to Send JuJu a Private Message Find more posts by JuJu Add JuJu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SunShine
n.n;;; Halo !

Eh........I usually go to sleep around 12 on school nites-but I don't fall asleep til around 2.I think I gots a sleepin problem.I don't take naps after school either.Heh.Just usually not tired.

Old Post 11-28-2002 06:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SunShine Click here to Send SunShine a Private Message Find more posts by SunShine Add SunShine to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

i go to sleep at around 11pm-2am
depends on what im doing

Old Post 11-28-2002 06:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

doing homework 11PM-7AM wake up tired

weekends
3AM - 2 PM tired

not doing anything skool night
930PM - 730 AM still tired

Old Post 11-28-2002 07:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
EviL RicE 666
hee hee! :D

i use to sleep on school nites at 12 pm to 1 am but now ive been geting tired and sleep at 9 pm to 10 pm so ive been sleepin earlier n wakin up earlier than before

Old Post 11-30-2002 10:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for EviL RicE 666 Click here to Send EviL RicE 666 a Private Message Find more posts by EviL RicE 666 Add EviL RicE 666 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
az0nd2r3

lateeee.....usually 3am or later.....buh i sleep when i get home....

Old Post 12-01-2002 10:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for az0nd2r3 Click here to Send az0nd2r3 a Private Message Find more posts by az0nd2r3 Add az0nd2r3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

whenever my parents scream at me to go to sleep, or when they kick me off the computer, its late, i finished all my hw, nothings good on t.v so i usually go to sleep.

on the weekend i sleep whenever my parents sleep. around 12

Old Post 12-02-2002 03:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote