Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Education > School Life > Report Cards
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

quote:
Originally posted by Street RSX
latin - 100
precalculus - 99
chemistry - 94
english - 90
history - 95
phys ed. - 100
comp engineering - 97

so all A's!!! haha, imade princiapals list!! yay!!

wow! good job :thumbup: i barely got an A in chem :/

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-16-2002 01:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
latin - 100
precalculus - 99
chemistry - 94
english - 90
history - 95
phys ed. - 100
comp engineering - 97

so all A's!!! haha, imade princiapals list!! yay!!

-__- ass kisser u puahaha jk -__- u smart ass motha fukka

Old Post 11-16-2002 01:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

yea buh im not even in all honors.. onliee reason i got good grade in chem is cuz im taking cp (college prep) chem.. which is like one under honors.. ewwwww

and i hav no ap courses..

Latin 1
hon pcalc
cp chem
hon english
hon american history 2
SUPA Comp Engineer

3 honors, one SUPA (kinda like AP for electives), one cp

Old Post 11-19-2002 04:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

so i ain't got no honors no hard classes but yet i struggle maintinging at least a 3.0 lol my overall gpa is 2.7 :'( assholes

Old Post 11-19-2002 06:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
assholes

they are indeed
i'm scared of conferences :sad:

Old Post 11-19-2002 08:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
angelicxshield
Fobulous

3.88 GPA...

6 A's
2 B's

but I go by a 4.5 scale... so i have no idea what that translates to on 4.0 scale

Old Post 11-20-2002 09:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for angelicxshield Click here to Send angelicxshield a Private Message Visit angelicxshield's homepage! Find more posts by angelicxshield Add angelicxshield to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

got all As and Bs, got passing with honors in phys ed. i FAILED american sign language. its my first year taking it, and ppl from last year is ther 2nd, omg.. my fucking counslers a retard, i didn't know that id be taking year II. and the counsler told me in the begginig of the year "its too late to change, plus theres no room" bah.. i bet she was just too lazy. should've stuck wit spanish... but now, i memorized almost all of the signs and im passing with an A- average this quarter... 1st quater was just fucked up.

Old Post 12-02-2002 03:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

werdd.. guidance counselors are so gay.. wen yoo talk about colleges wit them, they try to make yoo go to a state school.. like they look at my grades, and i kno i can make sumwhere prettie good.. buh they be like rutgers.. and im like.. uhh no, i think i can do alot better than that.. and then they say, wuht do yoo want to major in.. so i say computor engineering, counselor goes, try for NJ institute of technology.. im like, i cvan do aALOT beter than that.. counselor - then study harder go to princeton... psshhh, astopid counsellers.. i rather not go to a jerzee college, and wtf.. princeton?? dang.. wuihts wit that tho.. why do they make yoo go to tha colleges in your own state??

Old Post 12-02-2002 01:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM

quote:
werdd.. guidance counselors are so gay.. wen yoo talk about colleges wit them, they try to make yoo go to a state school.. like they look at my grades, and i kno i can make sumwhere prettie good.. buh they be like rutgers.. and im like.. uhh no, i think i can do alot better than that.. and then they say, wuht do yoo want to major in.. so i say computor engineering, counselor goes, try for NJ institute of technology.. im like, i cvan do aALOT beter than that.. counselor - then study harder go to princeton... psshhh, astopid counsellers.. i rather not go to a jerzee college, and wtf.. princeton?? dang.. wuihts wit that tho.. why do they make yoo go to tha colleges in your own state??

LOL maib the college pays them to get students to go to skools in the state -___-
i got a 3.85. thnk u forensics all mai a's were a minuses cept for history and i got a B+ in english dammit!!!! i find that ironic cuz i got an A- in french. >.<

Old Post 12-04-2002 12:06 AM
krnpimpceSs

all of you guy sgot good grades.....dayum..f**kin history teacher gave me a D...i got all A's on tests too~..wtf.........highest was a C in our class....but..overall, my average was a 87.7..eh.........dats ...pretty good after getting a D right? hahaha...

Old Post 12-04-2002 05:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnpimpceSs Click here to Send krnpimpceSs a Private Message Visit krnpimpceSs's homepage! Find more posts by krnpimpceSs Add krnpimpceSs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

quote:
Originally posted by krnpimpceSs
all of you guy sgot good grades.....dayum..f**kin history teacher gave me a D...i got all A's on tests too~..wtf.........highest was a C in our class....but..overall, my average was a 87.7..eh.........dats ...pretty good after getting a D right? hahaha...

damn yo.. haha, my history teacher gave me a B, i missed 70 percent of the hw assignments and got all 90s and 80s on her test.. haa

Old Post 12-07-2002 04:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
craziee bi7ch

Re: Report Cards

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
Did u get yours? i got mines i got a 3.1 damn -_- thats helal bad

are you feeling ok alex????? das like a B+ avg... u did good~ i'm so proud ob yoo bebz~*

Old Post 12-10-2002 11:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for craziee bi7ch Click here to Send craziee bi7ch a Private Message Find more posts by craziee bi7ch Add craziee bi7ch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
A B FLuG 05

lol

compsci- A
Alg 2 - C
Spanish - B
Chem - C
Sociology - A
English - A
Tennis - A

so liike a wut 3.2?

Old Post 12-13-2002 08:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for A B FLuG 05 Click here to Send A B FLuG 05 a Private Message Find more posts by A B FLuG 05 Add A B FLuG 05 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brian

our school has this whole policy that they drop your grade like 2 - 5 points from what you truly deserve, until the final marking, where most of them actually raise ur grade around 2 - 3 points from what you deserve... um... that's why i had issues with SIX of my EIGHT classes... argh.

Strings Ensemble H - 95
Science Research 1H - 85
English 3H - 88
Health 1H - 90
Chem 1H - 90
Global 3H - 90
Math 5H - 98
Spanish 5H - 85
Greek 1H - 93

Avg: 90.4? i ono. ;[ so bad..

Old Post 12-27-2002 12:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for brian Click here to Send brian a Private Message Find more posts by brian Add brian to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

Algebra II - C+
Biology - C+
American Lit. - B+
US History - B
Physical Education - B
Cisco CCNA Certification - A [ Alternate Every 2 Days ]
-Web Design - B
Spanish - B
A+ Certification - A [ Alternate Every 2 Days ]
Honors Lunch - A+++++
-Power of Concept - C
-Classical Philosophy - B
-Ethics - A

argh. no A's in academic courses. i screwed up 1st marking period of freshmen year pretty bad
btw. my electives are marked with an [ - ]

Props To Huby

Old Post 12-27-2002 03:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote