Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Pictures > Artwork > hey indecisive
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Azn2296

hey indecisive

sup indecisive do u make all ur sigs they are tight can i use some of them? and can u post some up they are tight

My Xanga

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-04-2002 05:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Azn2296 Click here to Send Azn2296 a Private Message Visit Azn2296's homepage! Find more posts by Azn2296 Add Azn2296 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huby40
Squeak....

u do know theres a private message thing right?

Old Post 09-04-2002 08:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

haha i think huby is a little jeaulous? haha.. azn dood ask huby.. he makes some dope sigs too.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 09-04-2002 09:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Azn2296

am not pming him cause i want him to post it on this forum i guess? anywayz what kind of sigs can u make? post them up

My Xanga

Old Post 09-04-2002 11:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Azn2296 Click here to Send Azn2296 a Private Message Visit Azn2296's homepage! Find more posts by Azn2296 Add Azn2296 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huby40
Squeak....

y would i be jealous?

http://huby40.jusunlee.com/signatures/

everything except "debater" sig. he needed a stable webspace to put his on.

Old Post 09-04-2002 11:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

d castle outsider one looks clean

Old Post 09-05-2002 12:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MC ChOpStiCkz Click here to Send MC ChOpStiCkz a Private Message Visit MC ChOpStiCkz's homepage! Find more posts by MC ChOpStiCkz Add MC ChOpStiCkz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

oh wow!!! we have a indy fan??? that's a first!!! haha... jk jk! He does make nice banners!

Old Post 09-05-2002 10:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

quote:
Originally posted by RaCeR_LaDi_MoOn
oh wow!!! we have a indy fan??? that's a first!!! haha... jk jk! He does make nice banners!

actually..no ish not a first..... Masamune was my first diehard fan heh. back in the Gaming Link days....like over a year ago heh.

EDIT: sorrie...I just realized that I don't have the time to do banners and stuff anymore.

http://indecisive0.tripod.com that's my web site. there are some banners there under graphics/art so u can choose from those. they are really old banners tho. if I could make a new one for you I would.

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Last edited by indecisive on 09-06-2002 at 01:04 AM

Old Post 09-05-2002 11:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RaCeR_TyPe_RiCe
Master

sup indecisive..!

hey i was wondering what program do you use to make your bannerS?? i've been trying to make banners but this is how it looks like...

RaCeR_TyPe_RiCe has attached this image:

Old Post 09-06-2002 04:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for RaCeR_TyPe_RiCe Click here to Send RaCeR_TyPe_RiCe a Private Message Find more posts by RaCeR_TyPe_RiCe Add RaCeR_TyPe_RiCe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RaCeR_TyPe_RiCe
Master

hope you dont mind

hey i used your qoute as an example....heres a blank one

RaCeR_TyPe_RiCe has attached this image:

Old Post 09-06-2002 04:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for RaCeR_TyPe_RiCe Click here to Send RaCeR_TyPe_RiCe a Private Message Find more posts by RaCeR_TyPe_RiCe Add RaCeR_TyPe_RiCe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

*cough* biter....lol j/k...I found that quote somewhere.

I use adobe photoshop 7, but paintshop pro is good too

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 09-06-2002 08:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

hey, that's really nice Kenny... I woulda guessed that to be one of Indy's works... buh hey, nice job!!!

Sup Indy??? Enjoying my time in the Twin Cities buh you know what I wish I was doing right now???

Old Post 09-06-2002 11:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RaCeR_TyPe_RiCe
Master

quote:
Originally posted by RaCeR_LaDi_MoOn
hey, that's really nice Kenny... I woulda guessed that to be one of Indy's works... buh hey, nice job!!!

Sup Indy??? Enjoying my time in the Twin Cities buh you know what I wish I was doing right now???

Thanks Julie..yea im trying but there not as kool as Indy's...

Old Post 09-07-2002 07:17 AM
indecisive
the Deranged one

quote:
Originally posted by SuPrA_RaCEr11

Thanks Julie..yea im trying but there not as kool as Indy's...

in your sig the last tag should be [/img]

neways...lol thanks. so my old style has been re-incarnated heh. I feel honoured. that's actually a lot better than a lot of my stuff.

Shift_

Old Post 09-07-2002 11:36 PM
castle outsider

i know this might not be on subject but can anyone tell me how to install sigs? huby made one for me and since i havent even put it on

please help?!?!

edit: i think i got it let me post and see if it appears...

edit: nope it doesnt...i need help!

Last edited by castle outsider on 09-08-2002 at 04:04 AM

Old Post 09-08-2002 03:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huby40
Squeak....

lol, i thought i saw it on u before though...

ok, go to UserCP>Edit Profile> and in that space where it says "Signatures" put down the URL of the image, which in your case is:

http://huby40.jusunlee.com/signatur...tleoutsider.jpg

ok. now put IMG thing (vB code) with the brackets in the front and at the end, leaving no spaces.

-
that should be it, there might be one more thing though

when u post something, scroll down. u see those 4 options that u can check off? make sure the one that says "Show Signature" is checked.

Old Post 09-08-2002 01:18 PM
castle outsider

ok lemme see if it works this time...

edit: nope..ok second time

edit: damn third ime

edit: i think i got it..thanks!

Last edited by castle outsider on 09-09-2002 at 06:34 AM

Old Post 09-09-2002 06:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote