Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Creative Writing > Regrets
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MoOnLigHt
Suicidal Maniac

Regrets

This is actually one of the poems that i wrote when i first started writing poetry so its not that good....

Regrets:

I sing a song of desperation
to escape the darkness and aggravation

I sing a song of anger and hatred
as i regret my past with fear and dread

I sing a song of desire
desire for confidence that was destroyed in fire

i sing a song of vain
although i have nothing to gain

i sing a song of confusion
[to be or not to be] is the question

I sing a song of hopelessness
for i lack ambition and admiration

i sing a song of suicide
as i reach for the cyanide

I cry a song of help
how i wish to be pure again........

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-02-2002 07:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MoOnLigHt Click here to Send MoOnLigHt a Private Message Visit MoOnLigHt's homepage! Find more posts by MoOnLigHt Add MoOnLigHt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

yea it does sound like regret, but yet seems like that person is wanting to escape...or i dunno..but it was still very good

Old Post 08-02-2002 07:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MoOnLigHt
Suicidal Maniac

haha.......thanx......yea it's about how the person wants to escape their reality but after she commits suicide she regrets it.....thats why they're like "how i wish to be pure again....."
lol.......well thanx for the compliment.....i think ur a great writer too

Old Post 08-02-2002 07:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MoOnLigHt Click here to Send MoOnLigHt a Private Message Visit MoOnLigHt's homepage! Find more posts by MoOnLigHt Add MoOnLigHt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

i like the fact that you use your poems in a..enlightening way..which i find very unique..alot of poets would like to describe their experiences or what they feel inside..but you decide to try to enlighten people with your poems..very nice..keep up the good work

Old Post 08-02-2002 07:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MoOnLigHt
Suicidal Maniac

haha.......thanx.....i never thought of it that way though.......some of the poems are actually based on my experiances......like "lost and found"....and for some reason i find writing so much easier when i am in a bad mood.....so i guess that's why all the poems turn out so suicidal......hehe

Old Post 08-03-2002 03:51 PM