Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Lyricism > Advice...
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Advice...

Anyone wanna give me advice about freestyling??? I really wanna try this stuff out buh I need to know how to start... So yeah... help... :huh:

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-29-2002 06:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

build a strong vocabulary and know how to use it (something i'm not good at, haha)

Old Post 07-29-2002 06:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

my friend tole me to juss start freestylin about whatever.. free yer mind and dont worry bout the rhymes.. cuz sooner or later tht will come too..

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 07-29-2002 06:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

This is what I do... whatever I say, I try to find a rhyme for it... like that???

Old Post 07-30-2002 07:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sarang Eh yuri
Sung Yuri

get really drunk and listen to drunken tiger while eating kim chee, you'll come up with a mad flow

Old Post 07-31-2002 01:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Sarang Eh yuri Click here to Send Sarang Eh yuri a Private Message Find more posts by Sarang Eh yuri Add Sarang Eh yuri to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by Sarang Eh yuri
get really drunk and listen to drunken tiger while eating kim chee, you'll come up with a mad flow

hahaha and get kimchi breath while spittin out rhymes, making everyone around you disgusted

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 07-31-2002 04:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

okai okai... here I go... Sang was trying to get me to rap today and I couldn't... so I told him I'd make one up and post it... I didn't prepare, think, or anything... this is just coming outta my head right now... so yeah... I'll rhyme about... err... we'll see *clears throat* ahem...

I'm sittin' here and tryin' to rhyme
been thinkin' and thinkin' and wastin' time
I can't even think
my mind goes blank
buh sooner or later I'll rock the mic
just gimme some time, I'm getting the hang
man, this rap is getting so lame
yo seung and sarang, you know whachu doin'
so help me please, and get me goin'
ugh, this rap sounds like a poem
so I'll stop here and wait for advice
Imma go and get me some rice
and sit back to hear you laugh me
peace....

LOL... wasn't that the shittiest rap you ever heard???
OMG... yes yes, insult me about how bad I did... buh again, I'm just a beginner so keep it low.... :huh:

Last edited by Ladi Jay on 07-31-2002 at 07:15 AM

Old Post 07-31-2002 06:25 AM
Sarang Eh yuri
Sung Yuri

that picture of the flashing lights is giving me an epileptic siezer like those japanese cartoons

Old Post 07-31-2002 03:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Sarang Eh yuri Click here to Send Sarang Eh yuri a Private Message Find more posts by Sarang Eh yuri Add Sarang Eh yuri to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

here ya go julie.. some advice

think about flow, listen to the beats
follow this rule and freestyle can be within your reach
sweat forms as you try to think of rhymes all the time
let the words cool you down like rhymin enzymez
let your mind go like a loose hoe
assemblin words like a baby with a boxful o legos'
fo sho
dunno
how i
go go
cuz i
just spittin random words
that make u wanna say he absurd
cuz everybody gotta take baby steps when approachin
poems are poems even when freestylin flowin
take your time and dont sweat freestyle rhyme
if you feel yo fumblin go back to ma first line

i was listenin to some ole school pharcyde "DROP".. just listen and the words will come to u
i tried not to edit what i wrote cuz it wouldnt be much of a freestyle would it

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 07-31-2002 05:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

haha, tight sang.

yeah, thats a nice way to practice, is just listen to songs and make up your own words to the beat and words of whoevers rappin.

Old Post 07-31-2002 05:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Sang... you words make me look like a fool... I really need practice... aiya!

That was good though~

Old Post 07-31-2002 06:42 PM
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

aww julie dont be discouraged.. it was just advice.. thats all.. i wasnt trying to out do anybody.. just encourage.. aight? keep it comin and thanks for rhymin wit me!

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 07-31-2002 06:46 PM
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

heh... it's all good... mebbe I'll try to battle you later!!! puhaha I'm dog meat! :huh:

Old Post 08-01-2002 01:27 AM
junjinluber33

sure julie! you know you're crazy flowin~ kekek

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 08-01-2002 11:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fanta joo hyung
Captain Korea

Cool

why didnt ya say somethin last time ;)
oh well, the es310 style is too good for all of ya :p

Old Post 08-02-2002 03:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for fanta joo hyung Click here to Send fanta joo hyung a Private Message Find more posts by fanta joo hyung Add fanta joo hyung to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
Originally posted by fanta joo hyung
why didnt ya say somethin last time ;)
oh well, the es310 style is too good for all of ya :p

what joo hyung? what are you talking about?

Old Post 08-02-2002 03:07 PM
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

i dunno???? maybe he got a lexus or soemthing.. why would i fear a lexus?? hahha

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 08-02-2002 04:51 PM