Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Music > about that seotaiji's new album
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dekkai
I.D.I.O.T

Lightbulb about that seotaiji's new album

so, does anybody have info about that?? I'm very interested

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-21-2002 05:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Dekkai Click here to Send Dekkai a Private Message Visit Dekkai's homepage! Find more posts by Dekkai Add Dekkai to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

another one?!

Old Post 11-21-2002 06:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dekkai
I.D.I.O.T

well

that's what says in the news at the index of jsl, for next year as I saw, but don't know any page where I can get info on that

Old Post 11-22-2002 04:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Dekkai Click here to Send Dekkai a Private Message Visit Dekkai's homepage! Find more posts by Dekkai Add Dekkai to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó

Seo Taiji

Yes, his album will be out this year... I'm not sure if he meant this year or next year. None the less, he is releasing another album. Seo Taiji is the guy who started the whole K-POP scene. He's like 2Pac and Biggy Smallz are.

Old Post 11-27-2002 11:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó Click here to Send ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó a Private Message Find more posts by ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó Add ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
snowangel
ebOoo

um. he's NOT like the tupac or biggie smalls. if you meant impact wise. yea maybe.. but music wise... no.

seotaiji started off as a rocker. and he's STILL a rocker.

that "hip hop" phase during the seotaiji and boys albums always had rock influences in the songs.

anyways.. i'm a huge fan. i'll be copping his new album fo shizzy. haha.

Old Post 11-28-2002 03:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for snowangel Click here to Send snowangel a Private Message Find more posts by snowangel Add snowangel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dekkai
I.D.I.O.T

quote:
Originally posted by snowangel
he's STILL a rocker.

yeah :D I like a lot his songs (and I don't understand a word)

Old Post 11-29-2002 03:21 AM
¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó

quote:
Originally posted by snowangel
um. he's NOT like the tupac or biggie smalls. if you meant impact wise. yea maybe.. but music wise... no.

seotaiji started off as a rocker. and he's STILL a rocker.

that "hip hop" phase during the seotaiji and boys albums always had rock influences in the songs.

anyways.. i'm a huge fan. i'll be copping his new album fo shizzy. haha.

I never said he had a hip-hop influence. I know he is not hip-hop, i've been dressing in gear since the day I was born. He influenced the whole scene though. I didn't mean he was hip-hop. Its obvious he's a rocker.

Old Post 12-02-2002 07:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó Click here to Send ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó a Private Message Find more posts by ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó Add ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

his album b4 diz one was hella goot i think but a lot of da songs were copied N yia it kinda killed da whole "comeback" thing~ but i seriously LOVE dat artist! he's great~

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 12-03-2002 07:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote