Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > TV and Movies > 2 Fast 2 Furious
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

2 Fast 2 Furious

well. at least its not called the fast and the furious 2. haha. As far as what i can tell from the trailer ludacris is in this joint with a big fro, so is this odb lookin mofo haha..., mitsubishi musta coughed up huge money for this movie cuz all i see is mitsu's and the evo dont look as menacing (prolly cuz its a sedan) as the supra .. but the skyline loooks tight. and also i dont see as many special fx stuff like the camera shots of the internals of engines and out through the exhaust (even tho thats still pretty kool) oh well. maybe they're doing it all on post. the cars are alot more skittled colored(pink s2000? hahhaah nice) and i dunno what the story is but it'll prolly be just as lame.. oh well. i got nothing to do on june 6 i'll prolly watch it. d=) yall prolly have a lot of shit to say about this movie but oh well. i like my rice cooked.

some things i've noticed in this trailer.
the drag race with the silver skyline, red rx7, gold supra and pink s2000 actually looks like its about a quarter mile... maybe even less.. unless they're going around that big factory and its just a road race
there are more domestics on this film and even a wide bodied 3 series that gets creamed by the dividers..
fire still comin out of the exhausts... and the neon body glow.. i guess they never got tired of that.
is that mandy moore? i dunno who the hell that is but it looks like her.. and she's way hotter than that other girl from the first one.
again.. ODB? is that him?? hahha
more motorcycles except its not just asians.. except this one dude look like jin da mc.
ooh that half asian/halfwhite girl ludacris is holdin is hottttt, i think she drives that pink 2000. oooh she's hottt. d=).
nice saleen mustang gets creammmmeed by the truck.. howd they do that?
they replace a darkskinned bald guy with another dark skin bald guy.

is it me or does this trailer look pretty much like the first one? with the same music.. with the same dramatical drag race.. the punches and the flying cars.. looks the same. maybe its not the official official trailer (no voice-over guy going .."in the streets of miami" in a really low voice).. or maybe the editor has no talent.

john singleton joint so i know it'll be better than rob cohen stuff. (i liked his stuff better than cohen's)

ok... like human torch sez... flame on!

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-13-2003 07:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

this movie looks really bad, almost like the 1st one, but not as good

Old Post 02-13-2003 08:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

I'll just post some caps

LUDA! my idol.

KeN VeRsUs RyU has attached this image:

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 02-13-2003 08:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

hot pink2000 girl.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 02-13-2003 08:36 PM
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

domestics vs bmw. bye bye widebody

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 02-13-2003 08:37 PM
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

HOOOOTTTTTTTT.. lookx like mandy moore huh?

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 02-13-2003 08:38 PM
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

jin? huh??

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 02-13-2003 08:39 PM
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

odb? huh?

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 02-13-2003 08:40 PM
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

more pink 2000 girl.(ima make it her official name haha) wish i was luda right there.. d=)

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 02-13-2003 08:41 PM
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

saleen getting creameddd.. again.. i wonder how they do that.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 02-13-2003 08:42 PM
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

mitsubishi galore. i can almost hear the "days go by" song with that dumb girl poppin.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 02-13-2003 08:46 PM
tm11
down by law

haha, I thought that was ODB as well when I saw the trailer last weekend. I never saw all of the first one, only bits and pieces, it seemed a little lame, alright, but not that great. I doubt i'll see the second one, but those two girls aren't bad haha.

Old Post 02-13-2003 11:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merdawg
: My Avatar is So CUTE :

lol...gj sang cheon

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Old Post 02-13-2003 11:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mash1mar0
whatever you say bitch

i know imma watching this movie when it comes out... but... but... pink s2000..... now that's... ummm.... lil bit.... too much....
that car looks like barbie's car

with onE magic pill i EscapE from painful rEality and Enter the wholE nEw diffErEnt world....

I'm not addictEd... I can stop anytimE i want to...

Old Post 02-13-2003 11:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mash1mar0 Click here to Send Mash1mar0 a Private Message Find more posts by Mash1mar0 Add Mash1mar0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

duh pink s2000 girls name is devon aoki

Old Post 02-16-2003 06:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for marvinOPPA Click here to Send marvinOPPA a Private Message Find more posts by marvinOPPA Add marvinOPPA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote