Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Education > School Life > procrastination.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
twinkie
twinkie

procrastination.

bites in the ass.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-17-2003 05:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for twinkie Click here to Send twinkie a Private Message Find more posts by twinkie Add twinkie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

no kidding. i never used to have this problem, but it suddenly follows me wherever i go. need to get back on task -_-;;;

Old Post 09-17-2003 05:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kiggaplease

haven't done any homework in the past two weeks, but it's gonna rear up and bite me in the arse later

Old Post 09-17-2003 08:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kiggaplease Click here to Send kiggaplease a Private Message Find more posts by kiggaplease Add kiggaplease to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

quote:
Originally posted by acidbreeze
haven't done any homework in the past two weeks, but it's gonna rear up and bite me in the arse later

i've had this problem for about three years now and i still do really good. if you miss an assignment by one day, put it in a teachers mailbox and hope they'll think you got it on time

Old Post 09-17-2003 08:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kryogenix Click here to Send kryogenix a Private Message Find more posts by kryogenix Add kryogenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuJu
shaKe :: sHake

Re: procrastination.

quote:
Originally posted by twinkie
bites in the ass.

yup

Old Post 10-14-2003 03:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuJu Click here to Send JuJu a Private Message Find more posts by JuJu Add JuJu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Valor
prelapsarian dweller

"Put off today what you can do tomorrow."
~Procrastinator's motto

you'll turn and walk away, never
knowing that you are my life.

Old Post 10-14-2003 03:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Valor Click here to Send Valor a Private Message Visit Valor's homepage! Find more posts by Valor Add Valor to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joobaboya

yea..i was majorly procrastinating last night. i was 'too busy' to do my homework during the weekend, and i worked all day from 1-9 yesterday..so i didn't get a chance to do my homework. took me about 5 hours for me to realize that i had to get it done. so i stayed up til 3 doing it..woke up at 6:30, which made me late for my first class. oh well..at least i got it done.

Old Post 10-14-2003 09:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for joobaboya Click here to Send joobaboya a Private Message Find more posts by joobaboya Add joobaboya to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote