Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Pictures > Personal Pictures > Hi im new!
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

hey ur hot stuff! haha

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-05-2002 07:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bubblebabee

ohh dont you look beautiful

wow youre so tall!!

im only 5-5'1

Old Post 04-05-2002 08:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bubblebabee Click here to Send bubblebabee a Private Message Find more posts by bubblebabee Add bubblebabee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Heeyeoni

i bet u've got tons of gurls going after u :satisfy:
hehe

Old Post 04-05-2002 09:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Heeyeoni Click here to Send Heeyeoni a Private Message Find more posts by Heeyeoni Add Heeyeoni to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YupGiAngeL
I LuV ShiNhWa

u remind me of Chah Teh Hyun 4 sum reason... o.O;;

Old Post 04-09-2002 11:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for YupGiAngeL Click here to Send YupGiAngeL a Private Message Visit YupGiAngeL's homepage! Find more posts by YupGiAngeL Add YupGiAngeL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Grace1o04
TonY's GirL 4 LyFe

you look like jung tae woo..lol from Nonstop~

Old Post 04-09-2002 11:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Grace1o04 Click here to Send Grace1o04 a Private Message Find more posts by Grace1o04 Add Grace1o04 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YupGiAngeL
I LuV ShiNhWa

quote:
Originally posted by Grace1o04
you look like jung tae woo..lol from Nonstop~

LOLz u'r SO rite!!! xDDDDDDDD omg i'm in LUV w/ that show ::faints:: GuriGuri JJANG!!! >.< 2 bad mosta the original members r lyk getting out of that show....

Old Post 04-09-2002 11:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for YupGiAngeL Click here to Send YupGiAngeL a Private Message Visit YupGiAngeL's homepage! Find more posts by YupGiAngeL Add YupGiAngeL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Grace1o04
TonY's GirL 4 LyFe

quote:
Originally posted by YupGiAngeL

LOLz u'r SO rite!!! xDDDDDDDD omg i'm in LUV w/ that show ::faints:: GuriGuri JJANG!!! >.< 2 bad mosta the original members r lyk getting out of that show....

haha sup hye jin unni!! hehe yeah i know that show is the shiz~goori goori and Nara make the CuTesT CouPle ever!! haha

Old Post 04-09-2002 11:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Grace1o04 Click here to Send Grace1o04 a Private Message Find more posts by Grace1o04 Add Grace1o04 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YupGiAngeL
I LuV ShiNhWa

quote:
Originally posted by Grace1o04
haha sup hye jin unni!! hehe yeah i know that show is the shiz~goori goori and Nara make the CuTesT CouPle ever!! haha

yea really!!! omg they'r SOOO QTE >.<!!! LOL omg pak kyoung lim n Jo In Sung r gunna get married @ d end n they'r gunna leav the show LOL omg xDDD n now i feel bad talking about new nonstop in sum1's pic place o.O;;;;;

Old Post 04-09-2002 11:25 AM
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

hahahaha

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 04-09-2002 12:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lovedontloveme

dude wtf is 'new nonstop'

Old Post 04-09-2002 05:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for lovedontloveme Click here to Send lovedontloveme a Private Message Visit lovedontloveme's homepage! Find more posts by lovedontloveme Add lovedontloveme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

dunno who jung tae woo is buh the last webcam pixes reminded me of im dae suk from ak dong club. maybe its just me? haha!
ohhh! i got offered a modeling job in cali buh they sed im too short and to come back if i wanted to do commercials! SiGh* i am ugly...lolz! i have no idea wut my measurements are buh im 5'5 100lbs. n yea...

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 04-10-2002 04:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SacredYuja

some of your poses remind me of clickb :P hehe....very handsome though :)

Old Post 04-11-2002 07:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SacredYuja Click here to Send SacredYuja a Private Message Find more posts by SacredYuja Add SacredYuja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

quote:
Originally posted by junjinluber33
ohhh! i got offered a modeling job in cali buh they sed im too short and to come back if i wanted to do commercials! SiGh* i am ugly...lolz! i have no idea wut my measurements are buh im 5'5 100lbs. n yea...

If you got offered a modeling job..you ain't ugly...so shuttup..cause I've seen your pic too. We other girls who don't get offered modeling jobs have to live with it. and hun...be happy you weigh 100lbs! so shu'up. Be happy with yourself. you look fine.

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Old Post 04-11-2002 12:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

not really... its so gay too! the only reason they called me was cuz they needed an "asian model." oh my...

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 04-12-2002 05:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote