Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Education > School Life > hS~
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
krnxswat
what a joke!

hS~

im goinG to hiGhsKool next yeaR~~

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-29-2002 02:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Yupkki MEL

keke

woah...ure going to high school. you have such a long way to go! have fun, and take advantage of high school!

Old Post 03-29-2002 02:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Yupkki MEL Find more posts by Yupkki MEL Add Yupkki MEL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
uNiece
GOING DEEPER

enjoy freshman year! you're gonna miss it starting sophmore year.
sophmore year is my hell year. i think junior year's gonna be much less stressful for me next year... thankfully

Old Post 03-29-2002 03:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for uNiece Click here to Send uNiece a Private Message Find more posts by uNiece Add uNiece to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AiSH
o wha

yup enjoy!
but then again.. study and keep up.
you dun wanna regret it later when it's too late.

Old Post 03-29-2002 03:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AiSH Click here to Send AiSH a Private Message Find more posts by AiSH Add AiSH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

hehe thnx for the advicE ^^
erff.. but i still wanna go to collegE..
im dInkinG of wesT poinT.. :rolleyes

Old Post 03-29-2002 03:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AiSH
o wha

hehe. like military?
i actually wanna go to military tho..
jus for the experience.
hm.. if ne1 knos, help me.
after you get accepted to a college..
can you like ask for leave? like an year?
go to the military, come back, then start up at the college?

Old Post 03-29-2002 03:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AiSH Click here to Send AiSH a Private Message Find more posts by AiSH Add AiSH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

quote:
Originally posted by AiSH
hehe. like military?

yeah i lyke military x)
i was actually dinking of joing the army after highskOol.. :huh:
or i wanna be in the SWAT or the FBI :rolleyes

Old Post 03-29-2002 03:48 PM
uNiece
GOING DEEPER

i see... so that accounts for your alias?

Old Post 03-29-2002 03:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for uNiece Click here to Send uNiece a Private Message Find more posts by uNiece Add uNiece to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

yupZ

Old Post 03-29-2002 03:51 PM
uNiece
GOING DEEPER

ahahahaha. cute

Old Post 03-29-2002 03:55 PM
krnxswat
what a joke!

^^;

Old Post 03-29-2002 03:58 PM
Boy
lil b!tch

quote:
Originally posted by uNiece
enjoy freshman year! you're gonna miss it starting sophmore year.
sophmore year is my hell year. i think junior year's gonna be much less stressful for me next year... thankfully

junior is supposed to be your most stressful year out of all of HS..with PSATs studying for SATs and all that crap

Old Post 03-30-2002 02:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Boy Click here to Send Boy a Private Message Find more posts by Boy Add Boy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
girl0verdose
G.o.d & Click B Jjang

next year would be my final year at hs... x_x

Old Post 03-30-2002 04:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for girl0verdose Click here to Send girl0verdose a Private Message Visit girl0verdose's homepage! Find more posts by girl0verdose Add girl0verdose to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

hmm how is it in hs? :huh:

Old Post 03-30-2002 12:40 PM
alecks

sucky

college is better

Old Post 03-30-2002 03:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for alecks Click here to Send alecks a Private Message Find more posts by alecks Add alecks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hyunnie03
kang ta's yujah

high school has been fun to me it has it's ocassionall ups and downs but so far so good i only have on year left (yeah!)

Old Post 03-30-2002 04:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for hyunnie03 Click here to Send hyunnie03 a Private Message Visit hyunnie03's homepage! Find more posts by hyunnie03 Add hyunnie03 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Iyah.... HS goes so fast... I'm gonna be a sophmore this fall and it's like.... "I only have two more years of HS!!! This is crazy!"

But then, college... That's kewl though cuz I'm gonna be clubbin' every night that I can...!!! Woohoo, I can't wait....

Old Post 03-30-2002 05:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

ahh i wanna go to colleGe!!
hehe.. wutd u guys get on the SAT's? ^^;

Old Post 03-30-2002 05:43 PM
MellowYellow

you're only in da 8th grade? damg.....haha

uhm..... have fun in HS..... it's highly over rated....

Old Post 04-13-2002 08:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

ya highschools badass

Old Post 04-14-2002 07:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote