Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Cars > permiT
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
krnxswat
what a joke!

permiT

ill be getting my permit next YR~~ x)
but onli if my parents let mE..>.<

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-29-2002 04:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

I'm getting mine this summer!!! Yey, I'll be able to drive... But not without my parents But I still can't wait!!!

Old Post 03-29-2002 05:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kap

i got my permit about 6 months ago. i still didnt even start driving though. its not such a biggy little kids. i was so excited too but now its whatevers

Old Post 03-29-2002 06:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Kap Click here to Send Kap a Private Message Find more posts by Kap Add Kap to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

I think that the thing that makes driving fun is that you are driving against the laws/rules... So that's what makes it fun!!! But when you have your license, all that fun is taken away... Haha... and Yes, I do drive sometimes without a license or permit... :satisfy:

Old Post 03-30-2002 11:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
uNiece
GOING DEEPER

quote:
Originally posted by Kap
i got my permit about 6 months ago. i still didnt even start driving though. its not such a biggy little kids. i was so excited too but now its whatevers

when i took driver's ed over the summer, i had it all planned out. i would take my permit test right after the course ended. then i'd go to driving school and finish up my hours and get my license on my 16th birthday last december.

in reality, thus far: haven't read through the california driver's handbook, no permit on me, so not even close to my license...

Old Post 03-30-2002 11:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for uNiece Click here to Send uNiece a Private Message Find more posts by uNiece Add uNiece to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

dayamn

i feel old.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 03-30-2002 12:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
uNiece
GOING DEEPER

you're not old... we've just born into the world today

Old Post 03-30-2002 02:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for uNiece Click here to Send uNiece a Private Message Find more posts by uNiece Add uNiece to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

uNiece, aren't your parents telling you to take the class??? My parents really want me to drive... Maybe it's just because I'm the oldest...

Old Post 03-30-2002 05:18 PM
AiSH
o wha

got permit.
my 6 months almost up.
16 bday comin up also.
wee~

Old Post 03-30-2002 06:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AiSH Click here to Send AiSH a Private Message Find more posts by AiSH Add AiSH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

ahh i wanna drive!!
and run some people over i hate.. haah jK

Old Post 03-30-2002 07:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kap

i covered all the number and letter things just to be safe

Old Post 03-31-2002 07:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Kap Click here to Send Kap a Private Message Find more posts by Kap Add Kap to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

what is it?

Old Post 03-31-2002 01:24 PM
krnxswat
what a joke!

is dat ur license thingy or w.E? :huh:

Old Post 03-31-2002 01:33 PM
Kap

that "thingy" is my driver permit. that "thingy" lets me go behind wheels(with a parent)

Old Post 03-31-2002 11:31 PM
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Hmm, how come it says 'not a license or permit'? :huh:

Old Post 04-01-2002 08:55 AM
Kap

thats like a receipt thing and its clipped on to your permit.

Old Post 04-01-2002 09:47 AM
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Oh, I see.... haha

Old Post 04-02-2002 06:23 AM
Hayama

im getting my permit hopefully by next month or something. i went there this past friday and they were like 'you cant take your test until youre 17 and a 1/2!' *sigh* sux doesnt it? im almost there. i could of taken it there but then i didnt take any drivers education classes. then i cant take the driving test til i turn 18.

Old Post 04-08-2002 10:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Hayama Click here to Send Hayama a Private Message Find more posts by Hayama Add Hayama to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznriceboi
goT ricE bitcH!

Talking DON'T WORRIES

i didn't get my lisence until i was 18 too.. and i took the test but never the class.. all i did was look over the signs and rules for a couple of minutes and took the test.. GUESS what i PASSED!!! hehe.. after a while it is a pain in the ass to have a lisence kus ur parents makes u park the car in the garage when they are too lazy to do it.. and they make u run these stupid errans..

getting ur lisence is positive and negative

Old Post 04-17-2002 08:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznriceboi Click here to Send aznriceboi a Private Message Find more posts by aznriceboi Add aznriceboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Haha... I thought that I'd stop by and tell you all that I'm taking my Driver's Education this summer, in June!!! Yey!!! I can't wait...

Old Post 04-18-2002 02:09 PM