Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Spiritual Life > bible versions
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

bible versions

what version of the bible do you use? why do you use it, why is it most comfortable to you, and if so... explain some history behind it ^__^

i personally right now use the korean/new american standard version. this bible has a lot of history behind it, my brother used it back then... a long time a go... and i guess to me its a hand me down. i like niv a lot, but to me this one has more depth and of a meaningful term to it. as i read through it, i see a lot of verses that my brother highlighted and little notes beside them... and in some of the pages theres little leaves, probably over 5 to 10 years old stuck between the pages. what im guessing is that its a rememberance of some sort of special event that happened on that day and a leaf is used to resemble it. on the front page of the book my brothers friend signed it saying God is so good, and right now both of them are out there in praise teams expressing the love of God to everyone. my brother is drummer for joyful praise ministries (jpm) and his friend david song works at the antioch sites, a guitarist. well, now its mine... and im starting to explore the pages within, understanding the meaning.

what about you people?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-25-2003 03:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote