Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Fashion > i hate winterym!!!sigh why do am i always the one that ends up gainin overload fat!!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
XxeggykissesxX
S4ranG foReVer livEs

i hate winterym!!!sigh why do am i always the one that ends up gainin overload fat!!

heyloz everyone!!! ish me hanna!! how are yall doing?? i hope everyones enjoyin their vacation so far.Well rite now i seem to be in the not so happiest mood right now cause i've gained so much fat. i mean like i wouldn't really care if it was just baby fat that usually goes away like the next day,you know when your face swells up if you wake up to late or some crap like that i forget. but mangz this isnt even like that, i can actually feel my fat overlayering on my pants which i find so disgusting. Also did i not mention that it really pisses me off when i see like all these models,celebrities,actors on tv with super flat stomaches that looks like they just got liposuction done,cause when i look at my stomache i feel so pathetic. I just sigh and say to myself "hey my body was like that 3 months ago, but thanks to all the junk food i'm literally turnin all pudgey and chubby which makes me look like a pig" X_x. i think it was last week or two weeks ago when my unni and i were talkin about weight i was like " oh mangz im so fat im like48 kgs" in korean and i asked my unni who's like skinny like a chopstick "how much do u weigh" and she's like OooO im really fat im 46 kgs. Inside my head i was thinking wtf is she trying to tease me or make me feel bad so i said like shuddup in a jokingly way.Ugh hate it wen skinny ppo say that their fat just to get attention. NE WAISE PPO SORRIE FOR COMPLAINING AND BABBLING SO MUCH!! BUT COULD YOU GUYS PLEASE GIVE ME SOME SUGGESTIONS OR ADVICE THAT ACTUALLY REALLY WORKS!!! PLZ!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!ALSO SHARE SOME STORIES THAT HAPPENED TO YOU TOO CAUSE I WANNA HEAR THEM!! SO VOICE YOURSELF OUT!! HAVE A LOVELY WEEKEND JUSUNErS!!

BoA Can sing~!! neul is Tha jjang!!!

looks may be deCieVing*

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-11-2003 08:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for XxeggykissesxX Click here to Send XxeggykissesxX a Private Message Visit XxeggykissesxX's homepage! Find more posts by XxeggykissesxX Add XxeggykissesxX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

its ok girl... i gained weight too over winter... its only natural becuz its so cold and ur body needs the food to keep u warm! dun be down... spring is coming soon

Old Post 01-11-2003 03:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

i love winter wooooooooooooooooooo

Old Post 01-11-2003 07:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

it's ok.. i always feel like that

but i looooove winter.

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks
i will be right here waiting for you

Old Post 01-11-2003 07:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

aww... its okae. juss cut down on junk food... and replace that with fruit or something

Old Post 01-11-2003 08:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

how does this fit with fashion?

Old Post 01-11-2003 10:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by tea
how does this fit with fashion?

well fashion is like showing off yourself with make up cloths appearence and maybe she dosn't liek her appearance cause she gained weight? molla yo

Old Post 01-11-2003 11:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

Re: i hate winterym!!!sigh why do am i always the one that ends up gainin overload fat!!

quote:
Originally posted by XxeggykissesxX
[B]last week or two weeks ago when my unni and i were talkin about weight i was like " oh mangz im so fat im like48 kgs" in korean and i asked my unni who's like skinny like a chopstick "how much do u weigh" and she's like OooO im really fat im 46 kgs. Inside my head i was thinking wtf is she trying to tease me or make me feel bad so i said like shuddup in a jokingly way.Ugh hate it wen skinny ppo say that their fat just to get attention.

how tall are u? bcuz unless ur under five feet 48 kg is a perfectly healthy weight

Old Post 01-12-2003 01:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
XxeggykissesxX
S4ranG foReVer livEs

im like 162 cm i tink thas like 5.4 ft..sigh thank god im not the onlee person that feels like this otherwise i would of been more depressed...jEEz louise i hate gettin face fat tho...gotta get rid of it..mai fren told me to do 100 crunches to get rid of it. she told me to start off by 20 and i couldnt even do 20 straight in a row, i had to take a break in between.x_X

looks may be deCieVing*

Old Post 01-12-2003 01:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for XxeggykissesxX Click here to Send XxeggykissesxX a Private Message Visit XxeggykissesxX's homepage! Find more posts by XxeggykissesxX Add XxeggykissesxX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
noriko378

if u gained only 5 pounds over the winter, that's perfectly normal. Just try to stay away from refined sugar and starch because the body doesn't seem to burn that off as effectively during the winter....dunno why...

oh..and just try to do some cardio 3 times a week for about 20 mins...^^

it worked for me....

Old Post 01-12-2003 06:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for noriko378 Click here to Send noriko378 a Private Message Find more posts by noriko378 Add noriko378 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
XxeggykissesxX
S4ranG foReVer livEs

umm cardio as in exactly wut kind of exercise specifically??

alex!! how could you possibly like winter!!ugh

looks may be deCieVing*

Old Post 01-13-2003 05:25 AM
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

106 lbs for 5 feet 4 inches. thaz madd skinny. but if u realli wanna lose the fat juss exercise. running is realli the best choice cuz that works ur entire body. if u wanna tone a specific part of ur body, lift weights.

Old Post 01-15-2003 01:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
noriko378

quote:
umm cardio as in exactly wut kind of exercise specifically??

Cardio - running, aerobics, stairmaster (works ur butt at the same time too~~~ ) spinning...run up and down your stairs..hehehe

Weights are good too...anything to get ur heartbeat going..

Oh..and don't 4get to stretch before and after ur work-out...

Old Post 01-15-2003 03:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for noriko378 Click here to Send noriko378 a Private Message Find more posts by noriko378 Add noriko378 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
XxeggykissesxX
S4ranG foReVer livEs

thanx noriko!! umm i dont have stairmaster and i certainly don't have stairs in mai house lol i live at an apt.:/ hey do you tink if i run on tha treadmill for 40 mins everyday i'll loose weight cause i've been runnin on it for the last 3 days. before this i used to work out 30 mins so hopefully it'll help...OoO yeah... i forgot to mention that stayin away from all these foods that contain sugar is quite difficult cause all these FOBS keep on feedin me...sheesh gotta stay away from them

looks may be deCieVing*

Old Post 01-15-2003 01:52 PM
noriko378

quote:
thanx noriko!! umm i dont have stairmaster and i certainly don't have stairs in mai house lol i live at an apt.:/ hey do you tink if i run on tha treadmill for 40 mins everyday i'll loose weight cause i've been runnin on it for the last 3 days. before this i used to work out 30 mins so hopefully it'll help...OoO yeah... i forgot to mention that stayin away from all these foods that contain sugar is quite difficult cause all these FOBS keep on feedin me...sheesh gotta stay away from them

running on the treadmill should do it....do some weights if u can...if u don't have access to that, you can always get those tension bands from a department or fitness store...

and about the sugar...hahaha I know what u mean...everyone around me a sugar freaks too....have one to satisfy the craving and then u should be fine the rest of the day...

oh..and stop drinking soda...major bloat factor

Old Post 01-16-2003 01:36 AM
XxeggykissesxX
S4ranG foReVer livEs

OoO how do weights help you from loosing weight???

looks may be deCieVing*

Old Post 01-17-2003 07:03 AM