Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Fashion > Most Expensive $tuff all merged
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
annabanana
Food Moderator

What's the most expensive fashion thing you've bought?

What's the most expensive thing you've bought? besides shoes.

For me, it was a $50 shirt that went on sale a week later.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-22-2002 10:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1tUFfKOokI

uhmz.. i bought a skirt that was $70 bucks.. yeh.. GUESS.. too expensive man --+ iss sall good tho..

Old Post 04-25-2002 12:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for 1tUFfKOokI Click here to Send 1tUFfKOokI a Private Message Find more posts by 1tUFfKOokI Add 1tUFfKOokI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

hmm....

must be the US$70 shoes i bought in Hong Kong when i was vacationing there about 2 summers ago.... i only wore it for a few months.......

Old Post 04-25-2002 01:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hyesungu
Mike p(X.X)q

I think $500.00 leather suit from Armani.

Old Post 04-25-2002 02:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Hyesungu Click here to Send Hyesungu a Private Message Find more posts by Hyesungu Add Hyesungu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Babu2002

BEBE

BEBE pants, BCBG, and Banana Republic skirts...
also Nordstrom skirt for Shelli Laundry.

Old Post 04-26-2002 09:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Babu2002 Click here to Send Babu2002 a Private Message Find more posts by Babu2002 Add Babu2002 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

I bought a dress for $120.00 and I only wore it once... GRR... You know... it's like you don't wanna wear it twice for special occasions because people will know and they'll say, "Look, she's wearing the exact same thing she wore the other time..."

Old Post 04-26-2002 01:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

i bought a sweater from Armani for 75 really regret it though..wore it once during winter and it got really hot after that and its probably gonna get small by next year.

Old Post 05-02-2002 02:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
A B FLuG 05

polo leather jacket : like 700
Nautica jeans: like 75
Polo jeans: like 75

Old Post 05-02-2002 06:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for A B FLuG 05 Click here to Send A B FLuG 05 a Private Message Find more posts by A B FLuG 05 Add A B FLuG 05 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

200 dollar dress (only worn once)
70 dollar polo bag
n i cant think of more... hmmm

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 05-02-2002 06:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

$30 coat

Old Post 05-03-2002 05:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Babu2002

A skirt at Banana Republic for like over $300.

Old Post 05-04-2002 05:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Babu2002 Click here to Send Babu2002 a Private Message Find more posts by Babu2002 Add Babu2002 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Imagine... you coulda got other things (more things) with the money that you spent on one thing...

Old Post 05-05-2002 03:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

yeah, i should've bought a cheaper jacket

Old Post 05-05-2002 06:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

5 dollar Fruit of the Loom Crew Socks...

haha j/p. Probably this $70 (normally $100-something) 3/4 trench jacket (not leather, eww) my bro bought for me. I wear it every single day haha, seriously. It is such a sweet jacket and it fits me really good (it's not all huge). The cool thing about it is that it comes with lining if you want to wear it in winter (and i do!), and in fall you can unzip the lining and it's really light...not like a trench coat at all. Got it at London Fog at Michigan City (which is in Indiana btw).

Old Post 05-06-2002 08:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
idunno

hmm.. i bought $90 corduroy pants at bebe.. and saw exact same ripoffs at forever a week later its ok.. my daddy bought for me but the most EXPENSIVE thing.. probly my homecoming outfit.. bebe shirt -> 60 skirt -> 30 shoes -> 60 acc-> 20 jacket -> 30 bag ->20.. 200!! daang hella WASTE!! the most SINGLE expensive thing.. hmm.. my gap suede jacket.. 300..

Last edited by idunno on 05-19-2002 at 06:08 PM

Old Post 05-19-2002 06:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for idunno Click here to Send idunno a Private Message Find more posts by idunno Add idunno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hyesungu
Mike p(X.X)q

The most and least expensive thing youve bought?

For me probably $750 leather blazer I got on sale a few days ago. and least would be $5 socks at walmart.

Old Post 08-01-2002 03:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Hyesungu Click here to Send Hyesungu a Private Message Find more posts by Hyesungu Add Hyesungu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

$350 DKNY jacket at sum store called DKNY
$2 plain white t-shirt at tha Big K-Mart

Old Post 08-01-2002 03:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

$500 suit jacket imported from italy from banana republic
cheapest was like.....2 dollar dress shirt from gap

Old Post 08-01-2002 06:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

$150 winter jacket from GAP

$3 for socks?

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks
i will be right here waiting for you

Old Post 08-01-2002 10:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

3 dollars for really good slippers.

200 dollars for dis one dress i bought

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 08-01-2002 10:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote