Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Sex > a question for the ladies???
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
misterhoang

a question for the ladies???

ok here it is
what is your ideal size dick and where do you like to make love????????

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-05-2002 05:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for misterhoang Click here to Send misterhoang a Private Message Find more posts by misterhoang Add misterhoang to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jj2
JSL Member

ok...i dont know bout the size...as for the place...i would like the bed with good soothing music in the background.

Old Post 11-05-2002 06:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jj2 Click here to Send Jj2 a Private Message Find more posts by Jj2 Add Jj2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mystiKnight

Didn't I say already that it's not the size of the wand, but the skill of the magician?

Old Post 11-05-2002 06:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for mystiKnight Click here to Send mystiKnight a Private Message Find more posts by mystiKnight Add mystiKnight to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

quote:
Originally posted by mystiKnight
Didn't I say already that it's not the size of the wand, but the skill of the magician?

thats what people with small dicks say to make themselves feel better

thanx huby40

Old Post 11-05-2002 07:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
misterhoang

ehhhhhh

so its not the size that counts its how you use it eh??????

Old Post 11-06-2002 12:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for misterhoang Click here to Send misterhoang a Private Message Find more posts by misterhoang Add misterhoang to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

Re: ehhhhhh

quote:
Originally posted by misterhoang
so its not the size that counts its how you use it eh??????
not all the time..size helps

Old Post 11-06-2002 12:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

Re: Re: ehhhhhh

quote:
Originally posted by Nojeel
not all the time..size helps

how bout if.... there's size.. and then there's skill or uhm.. well maybe not experience but you get what i mean.......

yea yea that would be good noh?

and as for place?
anywhere.... oh yea baby... KINKY...haha

what's that one song... with uhm some guy singing about making love... in the shower.... on the kitchen floor.... on the stairs..and on and on....

haha

Old Post 11-06-2002 08:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iLLmaTiC_aNgeL
-huney B-

Re: Re: Re: ehhhhhh

quote:

what's that one song... with uhm some guy singing about making love... in the shower.... on the kitchen floor.... on the stairs..and on and on....

haha

oO i love that song..its "anywhere" by 112 =)

hmm dick size for a guy? i dunno, cant judge if i havent tried, no wut i mean? as long as the length and circumference is enough to satisfy me s'all good..and for the place, i choose a hammock or a huge dressing room in a store..haha like abercrombie..dayem they got HUGE dressing rooms w/carpeting, dim lights lolx..

JOCKERZ UNWANTED!

Old Post 11-09-2002 08:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Click here to Send iLLmaTiC_aNgeL a Private Message Find more posts by iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Add iLLmaTiC_aNgeL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

um... fuh da size... iOnO... i neva had sex so i wouldnt noe~ >_< and fuh da place where i wuld lyk 2 hab it...

i hab no clue... spontaneous... dats da best way? hahah! iono wut im talkin about now~

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 11-10-2002 12:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by MellowYellow

how bout if.... there's size.. and then there's skill or uhm.. well maybe not experience but you get what i mean.......

and as for place?

haha

if u have a penis u dunt need skill juss go in; in n out n bam ur done since its "long" dis person can hit g-spot n other spot n give d girl an multiple orgasm haha

Old Post 11-10-2002 12:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi

if u have a penis u dunt need skill juss go in; in n out n bam ur done since its "long" dis person can hit g-spot n other spot n give d girl an multiple orgasm haha

oh... are you talking bout yourself here?

Old Post 11-10-2002 01:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LuvSunghoonie
KangSunghoonie

quote:
Originally posted by Jj2
ok...i dont know bout the size...as for the place...i would like the bed with good soothing music in the background.

Yea thats my ideal place... and i dunno the size either.. it'll depend on my first.. then i can determine from there

Old Post 12-06-2002 05:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for LuvSunghoonie Click here to Send LuvSunghoonie a Private Message Visit LuvSunghoonie's homepage! Find more posts by LuvSunghoonie Add LuvSunghoonie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

ideal size is 24 inches .. on chrome.... i like them sprewells that spin when you stop... haha those are great. dubs baby dubs.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 12-06-2002 05:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU
ideal size is 24 inches .. on chrome.... i like them sprewells that spin when you stop... haha those are great. dubs baby dubs.
werdd yo.. jus pimpin that shitt!! haha

Old Post 12-06-2002 01:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cookieangel
~Bi OpPa'z AnGeL~

size, not too big not too small~ xD too big it hurtsss, and too small can't feel anything~ -_-+ but smaller means easier for giving head~ ^^;; haha...

place....bedroom better~ but anywhere that's comfortable really~........by the pool table'z cool~~ ^^*v

Old Post 12-16-2002 02:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for cookieangel Click here to Send cookieangel a Private Message Find more posts by cookieangel Add cookieangel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

Re: Re: Re: ehhhhhh

quote:
Originally posted by MellowYellow

and as for place?
haha

hah so you wouldnt mind it on a shit infested bathroom stall floor?

Old Post 01-13-2003 10:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krNswTyUhjA
koREAn DoRkiEsT YuHJa

quote:
Originally posted by mystiKnight

haha soo agree Lolz

Old Post 01-14-2003 04:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krNswTyUhjA Click here to Send krNswTyUhjA a Private Message Find more posts by krNswTyUhjA Add krNswTyUhjA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kiNkykPxJiNnY
kiNkykPxjiNnY iSh sExii

well..umm...iono~!.....i have to see it 1st... ..and it if itz just lilo then i'll be like..hell no.......yooh betta get on ur kneez instead~!! ...hey buh thatz just meh...

fuk! why ish mai B crying 4 meh..noOo!! we make a fiONe aSs coupLe! No doubt bout that!!
fuk all haterz!!
m.O.r and n.By.C ~
mAdAm V "sl33pI'' repPin 2!3
k~TowN ish tHe spOt!! hit meh up @ k1Nk1V1CkY on aIm alright

Old Post 01-25-2003 01:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kiNkykPxJiNnY Click here to Send kiNkykPxJiNnY a Private Message Visit kiNkykPxJiNnY's homepage! Find more posts by kiNkykPxJiNnY Add kiNkykPxJiNnY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Queeny

size matters after a few years..but not a really big deal..juss dont be like 5 inches long..=X but otherwise it mostly has to do with how u work it...and um....
bigger da better....
workout bench...

Old Post 02-04-2003 10:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Queeny Click here to Send Queeny a Private Message Visit Queeny's homepage! Find more posts by Queeny Add Queeny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

quote:
Originally posted by Queeny
size matters after a few years..but not a really big deal..juss dont be like 5 inches long..=X but otherwise it mostly has to do with how u work it...and um....
bigger da better....
workout bench...

for some reason i feel insulted.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 02-06-2003 06:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote